The Soapbox : I’m taking my new girlfriend to Paris next week.

I’m taking my new girlfriend to Paris next week.

But is that wise to do with my soon to be ex wife and her minions following me my every move & sh!t. I dont want her vulture (and a quarter Jewish) lawyer trying to unlock more money.

Kiss my black ass! Toodles!

Re: I’m taking my new girlfriend to Paris next week.

AJ already posted the pm you sent where you admitted your shtick is a pretence and still you continue with it?

You were one of the worst ever trolls before that moment, and now it’s only got worse.

Get out of my presence before I throw you in traffic, peasant!

Boring.

Have you ever had an IQ test? I’m surprised you can type.

Just imagine,if you allowed your ex wife to partake in some dick sucking with you,you two would still be happily married.

why are u mad at me?

Cause you don't consider me a half decent guy☹

nooooo that's not what i meant when i listed u in Orson's thread. i didn't list all the guys i don't think are decent, i listed all u guys who post a lot of crude sexual remarks on here, but i do too, and Monica does, too, and i listed guys next to u whom i consider board buddies, as i consider u a board friend, too!

i just wanted to show Orson that everyone posts sexual things on the board not just Monica and i but also many of u dudes. i don't think u are half as bad as Orson is actually. u are one of my favourites actually (when u don't annoy me) and posting sexual stuff isn't sth i would criticise or condemn such as Orson does, and he only bashes women for that! and that made me so angry at him! he's an ass. and he thinks women are second class and beneath him, that much is clear now.

u don't. u say sth on impulse that can be quite hurtful, but u ALWAYS reconsider what u said and when it's too harsh or just downright hurtful insults, u delete it and apologise. that's very decent of u, Orson would never do that bc he's an ass.

don't block me for life, dude. pls?

😊

Get your shit out of my thread! That’s your first and only warning.

And I hardly talk about my dick like I used to…

Paris is in lockdown right now. there won't be much to do in Paris. lmao

The OP is referring to the city of Paris in Texas, not Paris in France.

ohhh okay. yes i see. lol good film too!

You're like filmboards resident playboy male whore.

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

I was thinking the other day I should sell the rights of my memoir to Hatchette. I’ve lived such a fabulous life thus far!

Congratulations! Have a great time!

Floridian
BlogSpot

Thanks. I’ve been many times before. Paris much like NYC. It’s one of those cities not designed for profit, but designed fo have the ability for someone to discover something magical everyday.

Wow! I went to NYC once, and the weather was magical, May, chilly, with a slight drizzle that seemed suspended in the air as it floated down and trickled all around me.

Paris is probably good, I'd guess, too. It's nice to know it is doing well. France seems very good morally. I grew up in a French American culture as a teenager, the New Orleans area. I tend not to have any problems with them, unless they are attacking me, like young ladies.

Floridian
BlogSpot

Wow! I went to NYC once, and the weather was magical, May, chilly, with a slight drizzle that seemed suspended in the air as it floated down and trickled all around me.

What beautiful prose!

Thanks! I was in the poetry club.

Floridian
BlogSpot

Save your money. It aint worth going there. People are dying to get out of there. The weather is usually cold and it will return to that cold weather by next winter.

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI