Captain Phillips : SEAL Commander Vs Navy Skipper

SEAL Commander Vs Navy Skipper

I liked how the movie portrayed the SEAL commander's coolness and being so in control

Vs

the Skipper of USS Bainbridge looking worried and like a rabbit caught in headlights

on a side note, it has to be said that the female Admiral was no help to Frank at all, hana

Re: SEAL Commander Vs Navy Skipper

This makes sense to me... SEALs are trained for terrorist situations, and the Navy boys are trained to give us a ride, hana

LOL

why are you laugh? I was in Special Forces, and we always needed the navy to give us a ride when we went to go somewhere to fight, hana

Hoo-rah

This makes sense to me… SEALs are trained for terrorist situations, and the Navy boys are trained to give us a ride, hana

Twonk!

Why are you not happy about this way, buna?

Because I was before in the New Dacca Modern Navy and we are also fight like Marines and Special Force, hana

on a side note, it has to be said that the female Admiral was no help to Frank at all, hana

She didnt need to be helpful to Frank… he wasn't even secondry protocal, SEALs were in route, tha Admiral had the plan in hand… everything else was noise, hana.

Admiral Howard: Do your best to talk them down, Frank, but you’re on the clock. We're deploying a SEAL team of USS Boxer and USS Halyburton for support. If you haven’t gotten Phillips back by the time they arrive, the SEALs will take care of it.