Olivia Newton-John : Olivia and plastic surgery??

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Olivia and plastic surgery??

Thanks TyGraham! You're not so bad yourself! But we're not even in the same league as ONJ!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Olivia Newton John is a very classy and very unique lady, I cant imagine anyone having hateful feelings for her, let alone, expressing them in public, like beverlee249 has. I couldnt even read them all because they sickened me. Im a huge fan of her music and movies and it hurts to hear someone express such anger toward someone that Ive loved and admired for over 31 years. Personally, I think she still looks very good. Of course, she is getting older, as we all are, but well into her 50s she was still looking better than most 20 year old women, as far as Im concerned. Olivia has always been a very sensual woman and without even trying. And her voice, oh man, I could listen to her accent all day : ). I wish her all the best and I hope she will be able to continue touring and singing for her fans. : ) I could write a lot more about her But I wont : )

I'm sure O has had 'work done'. Of course, she'll deny it, say it's 7ecdue to 'good genes', before changing the subject to Zamu! I am an Olivia fan but find these elderly women still trying to look like girls ridiculous. It's worse in O's case because as it's not 'positive', she'll never admit it. We're expected not to notice her lips are twice as thick as they were when she was 25 and that her natural frown lines are MIA. It'll be the Zamu, you know!

Good genes????? Is she kidding? I just saw a photo of ONJ online, and I wanted to puke. She clearly used the same quack surgeon who destroyed Priscilla Presley's and many other celebrity faces. She looks a lot like Jocelyn Wildenstein, and that is not a good thing. I've never been a fan of ONJ, but I didn't dislike her. She makes Melanie Griffith and Daryl Hannah (two more victims of bad surgeons) look almost human. Why must these silly aging women keep turning to these butchers? I'd much rather see a few lines or thinning lips on women than all that trout pout and skin pulled so taut, it looks as though it will rip under the strain.

Put puppy mills out of business: never buy dogs from pet shops! angel.gif

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/interview-olivia-newton-john-04-11-2011 Check out her interview to learn more on Olivia Newton-John! :)

She looks botoxed to hell.

It's that man again!!

She looks awful and her daughter looks worse. She looks worse than Heidi Montag. LA really messed with people's minds

She's obviously had work and it looks like crap. LADIES: listen to me, you're going to age, we all do, heck, I've lost tons of my hair, it sucks, but guys who get wigs look even worse, so I just get on with my life.

Just accept it, you won't be 20 forever, it'd be nice, but it's not reality, maybe someday science will come up with something, but for now you are all just guinea pigs and these surgeries end up making you look far worse than if you had just2000 aged gracefully.

I just met her last week at a Meet and Greet at her Vegas show. Her plastic surgery has "settled". Weeks after getting stuff done, you look all puffy and plastic. Can take a while for it to settle.
She looks very natural, rested, a youthful 60-something woman. She did NOT look plastic at all. Very fit and beautiful. And super-nice. And her voice? Not a sour notecan still hit all those high notes!

Olivia Newton John: I've Never Had Any Work Done

Re: Olivia Newton John: I've Never Had Any Work Done

58. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/07 **#2**

http://goo.gl/MCPJ2W

Yes, she has had tons of plastic surgery to make her look like a cartoon, but this celebrity offspring who somehow managed to record a dance song has everyone thrown off the track about her drug use. Even her probable permanent A list parent has given up trying to make her stop. She better save some money for that nose job. Chloe Lattanzi (Olivia Newton John)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1733660/olivia-newton-johns-daughter-obsessed-with-plastic-surgery-and-has-spent-350000-to-look-like-a-barbie-doll/

You plastic surgery haters crack me up. Who doesn't want to look younger? Espceially if you are an entertainer. You expect her to come out there looking like a 70 year old and perform Grease songs and Physical. All power to her.

Looking younger is an important part of life. Even in the line of business. I can see people already showing me age discrimination and I am 20 years younger than Olivia.

ZING!

Who doesn't want to look younger?
Younger, sure. Freakish, no. Look at Mickey Rourke. Or Priscilla Presley. Or Daryl Hannah. Or Burt Reynolds. Or Meg Ryan. Or Wayne Newton. I could name a dozen more who likely wish they hadn't done anything to their faces.

They don't look younger; they look like deformed versions of their younger selves. That's the difference.

So she had some work done. She doesn't look like Mickey Rourke or Pricilla Presley.

People are really too much, if a celebrity has no work done people talk about how old they look, if they have work done and look decent people still stay stuff.

They can't win.

I didn't say Olivia looked freakish. My comment was a response to "Who doesn't want to look younger?" The problem with some celebrities is that they go overboard with itthey don't know when to stop.

And I doubt those cosmetic surgeons would say, "I think you've had enough."

Zingbot, you hit the nail on the head.

I live in LA and they're showing the Hollywood Christmas Parade on KTLA right now.

She just performed, I think she looks pretty good.

You're right, in any line of work these days from servers to office workers people are discriminated against due to age.

What do people want?