Politics : Who should Trump appoint to the Supreme Court?

Who should Trump appoint to the Supreme Court?

Mitt Romney and Steve lake keep coming up in discussions…

I'm cumming.

Re: Who should Trump appoint to the Supreme Court?

Mitt is almost as old as Ginsburg was. No way they pick him.

Judge Reinhold

Good choice.

The virgin mary.

She's not eligible.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

Nobody. If 293 days was too close to an election for a Supreme Court seat to be filled, 51 days is definitely too close.

Proudly offering too-close encounters since 1977.

After the election, then.

I'm cumming.

Well, he's already got the token cry-baby drunk rapist, Kavanaugh. Why not fill the vacancy with another stellar model of a human? I'm thinking Charlie Sheen. He's exactly the kind of class act Trump would nominate. Forget the drug fueled stretches of incoherent ramblings… "Look at his TREMENDOUS ratings!", Trump would exclaim through his puckered asshole-looking mouth while gesticulating wildly with his tiny man-let hands.

Look asshole, Charlie Sheen may have some problems but it’s precisely because of these problems that we need a man like him.

Most of America has issues with substance abuse and slapping bitches, hoes, engaging in 3 ways and snorting Coke off strippers. These are all highly progressive habits. George Floyd did drugs. Charlie Sheen could be a progressive pick whilst having a more conservative political view. He is a perfect pick that both sides will love.

I'm cumming.

Republicans don’t care when they have a Senate majority. They’ll jam a fundamentalist Christian judge in there so fast it will make your head spin. Meanwhile stimulus proposals sit on Mcconell’s desk untouched.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

That's because they're trying to force their backward beliefs on the rest of the country long past the point when their party ceased to be relevant. They know that with each passing year, the world grows more progressive and their ideals are becoming less and less desirable. The vast majority of Republicans, statistically speaking, are older, under-educated, and don't care about the world beyond their lifetimes. It's comprised of a generation of people who rode to the conventional idea of success on the shoulders of their parents and grandparents.

It's not unlike trying to take a driver's license away from an elderly person who has been in several accidents. It's cute that you Republicans want to keep doing things, but you're all driving the wrong way on a highway. Kindly give it up and stop causing problems for the majority.

That's because they're trying to force their backward beliefs on the rest of the country long past the point when their party ceased to be relevant. They know that with each passing year, the world grows more progressive and their ideals are becoming less and less desirable. The vast majority of Republicans, statistically speaking, are older, under-educated, and don't care about the world beyond their lifetimes. It's comprised of a generation of people who rode to the conventional idea of success on the shoulders of their parents and grandparents.

Precisely. They are afraid of the more progressive generation. Gen Z is almost universally liberal.

Kindly give it up and stop causing problems for the majority.

They’re clinging on for dear life, Chase but In about two decades they will be completely irrelevant.

-Erin Wotherspoon

They’re clinging on for dear life, Chase but In about two decades they will be completely irrelevant.

I completely agree! In the meantime, though, the planet is being destroyed because of rollbacks on pollution rules, cutbacks in funding to protect our forests, and a failure to invest in green energy. The damage is already catastrophic. 20 years from now will only be worse (and possibly too late).

Fuck Romney! He's a damn RINO! President Trump would NEVER nominate that asshole! Trust me on this one.

He should nominate a Conservative Judge who respects the U.S. Constitution, and doesn't try to legislate from the bench like RBG tried to do!

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

oh, shit!

I'm cumming.

You are as interesting as paint drying.

After all the white people have been removed from planet earth, the rest of us will run the nation as we see fit.

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

White devils.

I'm cumming.

⚖ Who should Trump appoint to the Supreme Court?

Justice Jeanine Pirro!

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

Hopefully it’s another British celebrity because I notice that Sir Trevor McDonald is already one of them

He should select Merrick Garland, the nominee that Obama picked as a moderate choice in 2016 that should have been approved, which would be a great way to avoid dividing this country even further.

… Merrick Garland …
No chance that will happen! Trump should do what all 29 previous presidents did when there was a SCOTUS vacancy in an election year:

Nominated Confirmed
Control of Senate 19 17
Opposing Senate 10 1

The MSM doesn't want you to know this history that goes against the "dying wish" narrative.

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

Yo mama. God bless her.

He’s going to appoint Amy Barrett, the Christian who supports what’s essentially a derivative of sharia law. Her husband will make the decisions to trample women’s rights and body autonomy while she serves as the cute Jim Henson puppet on the bench.

-Erin Wotherspoon

Bernie Sanders.