The Walking Dead : The Walking Dead Season 11

Re: The Walking Dead Season 11

lolwut so Loki and i are "burnouts"? what does that even mean?

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

God i was only joking,can't anyone take a joke anymore.

Don't apologize. The show sucks.

You made this comment to passive aggressively attack Sophie, who you are in love with .

You have just been triggered by The Rocketman Persona

^

[Orson, another one who passive aggressively attacks Sophie out of love]

Blocked, mate.

I don't care what people think about my viewing habits. If they want to brand me a burnout for continuing to watch this show then so be it. It doesn't affect me. I often wonder why I'm still watching but I think it's because I stuck with it so long that I might as well. I do think most of it is filler but I'm still on board because I'm stubborn.

I gave up on Lost, though. That shit annoyed me no end once they "moved the island" and two supremely annoying characters were featured too much. At least TWD has zombies. I have always loved zombies.

LOL you’re still watching TWD?

Blocked, mate.

Donna: “Anyway, I think Gameboy should ban you and that faggotron Orson. Now I'm going g back to watching movies about zombies again.”

Bye!

Kick me in the heart why don’t you .

Donna: “Anyway, I think Gameboy should ban you and that faggotron Orson. Now I'm going g back to watching movies about zombies again.”

You're the one who went there.

As if I would ever do that.

Rome could be falling and I still wouldn’t block you.

I'd never block you either.

You know I don't give a single fuck what people think of my viewing choices. If they get pissy about it, I double down. I had enough of that type of behaviour growing up. Didn't budge for it then, won't budge now.

Rome is a great show tho.

i masturbate loud as hell and if u don't like that then go to a different olive garden

same on TWD and zombies.

i loved Lost myself, from beginning to end. all the twists were hilarious.

I might have stuck with it but there were 2 characters whose faces I couldn't stand looking at, so when it started getting ridiculous I just bailed.

lol who were those 2 characters?

i get u tho. i stopped watching Outlander bc the main protagonist (Claire) got on my fucking nerves and got worse and worse with each season, so i stopped watching during season 4. which is a pity cuz the show is actually really good and well written and beautifully produced, but man, i really couldn't get over how annoying and insufferable Claire is. the actress who plays her didnt really help much either. lol

but didnt i tell u about Outlander before when we fawned over Tobias Menzies? i think soooo.. 😅

Ben (Michael Emerson) and Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell).

I remember you mentioning Outlander when we were talking about Menzies in The Terror and Game of Thrones. I've still not seen Outlander.

ohhh okay. yeah, well, that's valid i think. i didn't like Juliet either and Ben is one of the most obnoxious (and psycho looking) main villain in the history of TV.

Elizabeth Mitchell's performance in Lost reminded me of Anna Gunn who almost ruined Breaking Bad for me. it's not so much that i disliked her character Skyler, she is the needed opponent in Walter's most private environment, it's the way Anna Gunn portrayed her. it was a really cold, aloof, kind of one-dimensional performance and she did the exact same thing in Deadwood, as Timothy Olyphant's wife. at least in Deadwood she got way less screentime than in Breaking Bad. i just can't stand her as an actress, i think bc she makes it impossible to connect with her characters on some emotional level, at least for me and the same goes for Elizabeth Mitchell in Lost.

Elizabeth Mitchell

Ewww she gives me the creeps.

right?

i think i havent seen her in anything else other than in Lost… oh wait, she had a minor role in ER, i think.. wasn't she Carrie Weaver's love interest for a while? i'm not sure lol eh, she did not leave much of an impression either way so whatever. but yeah, her Lost part was meh.

11 fucking years? DAYUM! I watched it once, and was bored. Never watched it again.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

Well as you know chocolate and vanilla…

I don't care if Darryl is looking hot in the thumbnail. I'm so over that show.

It’s a good show. It can be very corny and long stretches of show sort of suck but overall it’s a good show for the reasons you’ve outlined. It has some very entertaining moments.

It’s just not a deep show. It’s popcorn, ironically brain dead entertainment.

As for my thoughts on season 11…. when does it start?

I'm cumming.

After 9 I couldn't watch anymore.

Off topic. Reported

Love10outtanowhere!!! Get over here, ya ol so and so

Something good finally happened in 2020. Bee, you came back!

Awww thank you!!! And the best song!! Yes!!!

What's happened while I've been gone? Did nimda cure the coronavirus?

HOLY SHIT.. HIIIIII BB!

Looooooki!!!

Hey yourself, lovely!!!

So good to see you around! Don't disappear again too soon ok?

Thanks, i won't!! I'm getting eady to go see what songs you've posted so i can add them my playlists lol

OMG I've posted a tome of them by now!

I'm pages behind! I love finding new music though! You sound mage playlists on spotify. I bet you'd get loads of followers

Thank you! I probably should do Spotify public playlists. I only have a couple of personal playlists, the rest is albums I listen to.

You should! If it's like instagram or other social media then you could make a ton of money with enough followers. And then we can all say that we knew you before you got internet famous!

People get famous for playlists?

Yeah! Kinda famous, at least. I saw people listed before and it showed them having tons of followers and i remember a few of them bragged of celebrities following them.

You don't listen to mainstream crap so you won't get famous for the amount of followers you have right away. You listen to really high quality, interesting artists so you'll probably get famous because several hip celebrities, or music podcasts will you follow you, and then their followers will follow you. We've got this all figured out

I'm pretty bad at promoting myself for anything, though.

Lol girl, I'll promote you! You're good!

Thank you! ❤️

The Walking Dead has never been my cup of tea. No disrespect to those who enjoy watching the show.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Platonic_Caveman is a faggot from HELL!

That is all.

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

with your rainbow colors and voodoo love idol satanic poisonous cock from HELL!

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

lol donna stfu

You gotsta