The Soapbox : Why is Christina calling out NZer?

Re: Why is Christina calling out NZer?

That's terrible that people do that. In this case it wasn't a bunch of New Zealanders, was it?

If this happened in childhood, remember kids are quite fickle. They can be your best friend one day and then suddenly decide they don't like you as much anymore. But that's because they haven't matured yet and that happens to all ethnicities.

As for spam, most people decide to not reply to spam as they think that if they pay attention to spamming, the spamming will continue, so they ignore, hoping that it will die down.

The people who shake their head…do you ask them why or does it feel like a bad thing to ask at the time?

No, but it was White people.. It's annoying that dark Europeans / Easterners look at me meanly and somehow I can tell they want to say I don't deserve to be treated as White or good because I'm 1/2 White and not all White.

Yes, children don't really attack people for being part Chinese it seems much. I don't know what makes people racist when they get older. Wait, I do! Their life is such a failure they blame it on racism because they're from America or maybe even Europe and feel life was unfair because either they are from America and not Europe … or they don't feel as attractive in Europe.

Yea, but my friends both didn't answer me when I just sent them a regular e-mail that wasn't about advice, which it was so hard to concentrate and I finally stopped. Also, I was painfully lonely and left to rot. They did answer once, though, at the beginning. One finally blocked me, but years later no forgiveness. I talked to the other a tiny bit but lost her specific blog on Blogger.

I have told people to stop in public here and things like that, when no one could catch me, like maybe they didn't know it was them I was upset with. I still have a hard time sometimes remembering to ignore people. Some people are nice to be around, though. So, when I told people to stop it was because they were directing negative energy to me, like being loud and somehow resonating with me badly. Mostly, people dislike me for stomping my foot if they seem racist and rude and they keep doing whatever they are doing and I stomped my foot too much though didn't get in trouble since no police was there to see the odd actions.

☂️ "Don't go chasing waterfalls." -"The Umbrella Academy"

No, but it was White people.. It's annoying that dark Europeans / Easterners look at me meanly and somehow I can tell they want to say I don't deserve to be treated as White or good because I'm 1/2 White and not all White.

It's possible they look at you like that because they might be a bit jealous that you can pass off as a white person and they can't. That's not the same as them thinking you're a bad person. It just might be the root of why they give you a funny look sometimes. People are often envious of the other person's ID makeup.

With children…they're not racist, but yes they may grow up to be. When we're young we get taught to not see colour. Or it just doesn't matter to us. It's only when we're old enough to read the news etc that we start forming opinions that can be erroneous.

I had a period of my life when I was a teenager and the only friends I had were guys who liked to play video games. I was the anomaly in the group and ended up growing up like a bit of a tom boy. But I found my own identity even within that group.

Then we all grew apart once teenage years were over.

Ah so if people are LOUD it upsets you and you stomp your feet? Do the people know that's why you stomp your feet? If you didn't say that's the reason,they might not understand why you did that. There's nothing wrong with getting negative energy away from you. But plenty people don't know how to do that as often just talking about it doesn't help and you have to be more assertive that you don't WANT that in your life. And you always have to bring your more warrior side to the table if that discussion is going to happen. The cops don't need to be involved unless you expect someone in the crowd is going to get too fighty.

From now…if someone really annoys you, take note of it, but don't feel bad about an entire nation just because one person was a dickhead to you. There are dickhead in every single nation on earth, so nobody is squeaky clean. But within these groups not EVERYONE is going to act the same as their countryman who was a dickhead to you. In general, the assholes are in the minority, so you can feel OK about talking to Zew Zealanders, Italians, Russians, WHOEVER YOU WANT! There will be idiots in every nation, but for the most part, some lovely people. Don't think that certain nationalities don't like you because that's not true.

I hope I explained that ok. Throw a shoe at me if I didn't!

"No, but it was White people.. It's annoying that dark Europeans / Easterners look at me meanly and somehow I can tell they want to say I don't deserve to be treated as White or good because I'm 1/2 White and not all White."
It's possible they look at you like that because they might be a bit jealous that you can pass off as a white person and they can't…. It just might be the root of why they give you a funny look sometimes. People are often envious of the other person's ID makeup.
True, a "rule of thumb," never get upset at someone of a darker or more Asiatic race.
I had a period of my life when I was a teenager and the only friends I had were guys who liked to play video games. I was the anomaly in the group and ended up growing up like a bit of a tom boy. But I found my own identity even within that group.
I had no friends when I left Florida, sat with some nicer girls though they all seemed weird there. Finally, I made a friend with a tomboy girl when she broke her leg in martial arts and couldn't run with the boys, 8th grade / 13 years old. She also played in band or saxophone or something. She even came to my house once with her mom to discuss high school. She lived by another public high school, which was a good academic school. When I knew her in junior high, 8th grade, I also was invited to play the tuba part on keyboard in the band. I remember getting to go practice in New Orleans (in the city) on Saturdays and the competition. Also, the band leader tried to recruit me in high school a lot, and I was in Talented Music etc., and I wanted to play violin, which I am doing now, or oboe if I had to as I heard it was the most challenging instrument, though now it's supposedly violin. I was just taking piano lessons, but I like school music programs. Also, I lately wanted to do oboe but didn't know I could rent one. I was gonna take singing and then switched to violin because I saw a group in Europe, Germany, playing so energetically and realized violin was not as boring as it was supposedly here in the US and from what I heard. I actually did want to play violin anyway at age 6.. assuming all instruments could seem boring, seemed like a trick. I'm a little confused now, but I think it's okay if I do violin at least for fun. I also own a flute I need a place to set and clean when I practice. I might get a table in the next month or 2 when I have money. Funny people who don't become professional performers tend to play more instruments, as primary instruments. Not sure if you were interested in what I had to say about music on a tangent.. I can't post my playing so much because I need to replace my violin strings to sound okay, I think I mistakenly put water on them without looking it up and my teachers didn't tell me what to do. So, it's held me back, too, money issues etc.
Ah so if people are LOUD it upsets you and you stomp your feet?
Well, my aunts were pretty loud and I accidentally was loud and upset with one last time they visited.
Do the people know that's why you stomp your feet?
Yes.

True, a "rule of thumb," never get upset at someone of a darker or more Asiatic race.

I'm sorry, but there exists no such rule. Wheit people consider pure Asians inferior to Eurasians- who they consider superior to wheit people again. Most wheit people act very obsessive when it comes to the superior mixed race Asians. Loki is probably deep down jealous of you for having mixed Asian heritage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

You know, a lot of mixed White/Asians look more Asian than you or I but also messed up and not very deep. You have to accept Asians are better at being Asian and your thing will come.

I'm not jealous of anyone.

Why would I be? I'm very happy with my own life.

Well of course, you're Swedish!

No 'Easterners' are 'jealous' of Christina, it's all in her and you people's heads. Aren't you the ones who say she looks completely Caucasian, any way.? Stop encouraging her when she goes on these crazy rants.

I haven't said that. I said that some might have an issue with her because she can pass for Caucasian. And that's might, not do. I can't speak for other people. I can merely suggest a reason why she gets a "funny look". Personally, I don't care.

You just said she passes for a wheit person. She's the one who's concerned about whether or not she can pass for Caucasian, not other Asian people. They probably don't give a sh!t about her.

Yes. Yes. Whatever.

Even better (or worse?): what if someone would look at Donald Trump and think that all americans are like him! 😮

"You're a disease, and I'm the cure!" - Marion "Cobra" Cobretti

Good example! I'd never judge all Americans by him or any single specimen from that part of the world.

Your words are hurtful.

Do many people from New Zealand have you worried? What is it about New Zealand that has you so concerned? We're an easy going lot really and not looking for trouble.

Yes, people pretend that race doesn't matter, and I'm mixed race with White and Asian, and then something like BLM pops up and takes over everything and says nothing directly about people who do suffer racism from Europeans, like Middle Easterners. I don't agree with all Asians, neither, and I feel people are all suggestive to me to be more Asian in ways that are not well liked by me, other Asians, and people of other races.

RACIST!!!

You poor dear!

You are so mean!

👏 time✴to✴start✴packing 👏

Leave me alone!

Hey, the pathetic low-life scumbag! 😀Why don't you go and commit a serious crime so you can rot in jail and get raped in the shower on a daily basis? 😀

Kill yourself, you piece of work.

I'll do that when your anus is so widely opened that it doesn't hold your shit anymore! 😀

Die painfully, okay?

Not as painfully as you being raped by 1000 black guys. 😉 You see… I don't low myself to your level and don't say, or anyone, to kill yourself. That's something that only cowards with tiny dicks who hide behind a computer do. You wouldn't dare to say it to anyone in real life.

Go jump off a tall building, dumbo.

I have a friend who can track your IP. If I decide to do it, I send all your infls straight to your local police. What you say is a felony.

Shut up, ITTY. Off yourself.

Who the fuck is it you are talking about?? Some people here remember me from MovieChat and Imdb and can pretty much say I'm not this person. 🙄

Yeah whatever, ITTY. Why don't you get curb stomped by the fattest man around, one-eyed faggot?

Want me to send you the sharpest knife?

You know what, fuck it. I didn't want to get to your level but: cut your veins, and don't forget to do it vertically, otherwise it's just a cry for attention.

Did you just tell me to kill myself? I'm calling the cops!

Yes, and even gave you a great tutorial on how to do it effectively!

This is an excellent meltdown, thank you faggot.

My job is done here. You may kill yourself now.

After you, homophobic scumbag. Cut your dick first.

Being homophobic is a GOOD thing idiot.

Out of darkness, out of mind, cast down into the Halls of the Blind. burp.

Okay then… 🙄

Let me tell you something you stupid little cowardly bitch. How DARE you threaten people with doxxing. People who will actually do that are sub-human scum of the earth. When I say "Kill yourself" I don't mean it in the typical internet way. I mean SERIOUSLY ACTUALLLY end your worthless life, you sub-human piece of trash.

And I say: your mother must really regret that she didn't abort you..

Lol, this is your way of being butthurt and not having a legit response. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA fucking loser cowardly bitch.

Oh yeah because telling someone to kill himself is SO MUCH better…. 🙄 Yeah, really, you showed me how much of a man you are… 🙄

It IS better when you are a legitimate sub human piece of trash.

sub human piece of trash.

You described yourself pretty well! Now, I take it you are a sock of we are Dork?

You are SO weak idiot bitch

LOL wrong idiot!!!