Jeremy Irons : VERBAL OPPONENT OF SAME-SEX MARRIAGE

VERBAL OPPONENT OF SAME-SEX MARRIAGE

Irons is the greatest boring actor we've had since Paul Scofield, and Irons wasn't afraid to speak up on his feelings against same-sex marriage. FLUSH!

Re: VERBAL OPPONENT OF SAME-SEX MARRIAGE

Irons wasn't afraid to speak up on his feelings against same-sex marri b68 age.

He's obviously a wise and righteous man. COMMENDATIONS!

=========================

"I... don't... see... any... method... at... all... sir."

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

No offense but this is rather old news

I call movies that are considered 'bad' hated movies.

That makes me like him even more! He's a great Actor. Finally someone who isn't afraid to stand up to Hollyweird.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

One has to be a *beep* moron to believe homosexuals should not have the same right as heterosexuals to enter the legal contract of marriage.

Good for Jeremy. Voicing a dissenting opinion in the modern mess of cultural Marxism is an act of true integrity. It's come to the point that such people are reflexively condemned as idiots and/or Nazis - which speaks volumes about the intolerance of liberal society, about its superstitions and taboos.

I wasn't a big fan, but I am now!!!

that's how simpletons function.
"i no like."
"he says a thing you say."
"me like now."

Well Tony, nobody wants a war. If we can't do business why we'll just shake hands and that'll be it!
b68

Lighten up in your loafers a little bit there Francis...

Kudos to him for speaking out the words of wisdom. Common sense is dying with an ever-increasing pace in today's mad, mad world. Democracy is the religion of death.

His bravery for speaking the unpopular truth has only made me respect him even more. Brave, handsome, talented, his wife of many years is a very lucky lady!

Irons wasn't afraid to speak up on his feelings against same-sex marriage.

You make that sound like a bad thing. I may not agree with his opinions but he certainly has a right to his own.

FLUSH!

Sounds like camp childish liberal nonsense. No one will take you seriously with stuff like that in the outside world.

He's just mad because he's on the losing side. Homosexuals are just as human as the average straight person, and just because we're different doesn't mean we're bad. Still, I could have sworn he was homosexual.

He's a wonderful actor. Oscar, Emmys, other awards. He can do anything.

BUT...he's not against gay marriage. What he SAID was that he doesn't have strong feelings about it one way or the other, but had concerns about the tax implications (men marrying men to get a tax break) and that it might debase what marriage is. But he clarified later that anything that brings together two people in love is a good thing.

Most people recognize that love and commitment is a good thing. The world could use more love in it, that's for sure. And more tolerance.

Who cares who other people marry? Besides, it's none of our business who other people marry.