Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Want to see an $18 million home?

Want to see an $18 million home?

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Re: Want to see an $18 million home?

I would like not to see that my devices were hacked and my passwords not stolen. So what you doing now you white thief? You showing everyone the new home you're about to ROB?

Well its like that even in San Fran,making 75000 a year may allow a person to live in a basic 2 bed room apt.

Beware Of Things That Go “Fap” In The Night!

The same house:

^^^It's filled with 70s furniture, included in the price

^^^The kitchen screams 70s

^^^There are FIVE bedrooms, a great deal of the house is underground

^^^One of the MANY bathrooms, complete with a spa

^^^Since much of the house is underground, a great deal is created to appear "outdoors"

^^^Inground pool adjacent to two hot tubs

^^^A mini golf course

^^^ BBQ area

^^^The underground bunker is secure, but the Realtor lists it as also being used for raves! lol

^^^Looks roomy and light, but I'd take all that pink out of there.

^^^Another of the FIVE bedrooms tucked away

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Has potential, but some of it is tacky ,gpod thing though is that about 350 grand in renos,you could probably flip it and make 3 million profit.

Beware Of Things That Go “Fap” In The Night!

That looks like a 150k house but I think i've seen this before and it's the one that's underground and really nice down there, right?

I like the idea of the fact that it's a bunker, and that if you really wanted to, you could show people just the small part of your house that's up, above ground, where you'll have a kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms, and still be able to entertain, have the in-laws over, or family, but put a limit on how much entertaining you actually do, or how much you put yourself out there.

Meanwhile, the majority of the house is down underneath the ground, which works in two ways, one of them being in case of an emergency, you'd be living quite comfortably without putting your family at risk. There are plenty of situations, even going on now, where it could be dangerous.

To be fair, there are some exceptionally better houses that are much classier and nicer that are underground. This is probably one of the least spectacular ones I've ever seen. There are far more beautiful ones, but they're all incredibly expensive.

BTW: I do agree the decor is tacky as hell, and I'd re-do just about everything in that house. It looks like a 5 year old decorated it.

lol you posted this same thread like 3 times now, that's where I seen it!

No, I haven't, since it was just on Business Insider today.

You have, just as you've posted a dozen other threads repeatedly as if it were the first time, senile one.

When was the last time you got locked out of your account?

Dig deep, the memory remains, even if you don't have the ability to access it.

I may have posted other, different threads about other expensive houses. Sure.

What of it?

Wrong.

What of it?

No offense, but you're clearly senile. What else is there to say?

In some cases living in your parent’s basement doesn’t look so bad.

lol

It gives me the heebie jeebies. It's like being buried alive.

How many friends do rich people have? I feel it's too late for me to have a house built to entertain. Some are pretty compact, too.

Floridian/French-New-Orleanian • Dutch-Chinese-Indonesian/Irish/German/French/Dutch • Blog

The land is worth $17.7 Million. The house is only worth $300,000

That's a buttload of taste and sophistication!

MMC2: "I have never been triggered by a cookie."