The Watercooler : I'm sad

I'm sad

My romance is over

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Re: I'm sad

Which one?

The only one. The man I had been seeing for a year

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I don't know what else to say except that I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you, Gigi

I'm sorry to hear that, Nettie. You are such a sweet, kind person with an amazing sense of humor. Anyone would be lucky to have you in their life and anyone who can't see that is a fool. I hope you feel better soon and meet someone truly amazing

Proudly offering too-close encounters since 1977.

This

Thank you, Chase, very sweet of you to say

So sorry, Nettie. :( There'll be someone else for you.

Thank you, NZer

Sorry to hear, Nettie. Clearly this partner was undeserving. I hope you soon find someone who knocks your socks off…in more ways than one.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Thank you, Jacky, I'm really crazy for him but he just got real busy with work and wasn't good at keeping in touch

did someone say socks?

I can smell your feet through your shoes

I'm WildManWizard

Whaaa? No way!

Aww, I'm sorry sweetie. You were so happy and so full of joie de vie.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Thank you, Lilith, yes I'm crazy about him

i'm very sorry, Nettie. heartbreak is the worst…

suck it.

Thank you, Sophie

This is really unfortunate Nettie,I hope your broken heart mends with time

Beware Of Things That Go “Fap” In The Night!

Yes, it's going to take time, thank you, Kirk

Perhaps you could offer yourself to her?

I'm so sorry about this, Nettie.
This year has been such a shitty one, all around.
I know that there is nothing I can say that will make it hurt less, but I do care…

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Thank you, Miss Margo, I appreciate it

Sorry to hear that hun want us to go fuck him up? x

Hehe that's okay, thank you xx

Sorry to hear that.

"'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all…"

Thank you, Crypt

Oh no! So sorry to hear this, Nettie.

Thank you, Loki

You deserve to be happy!

That's sweet of you to say

Nooo!

Please discuss.

Fuck! Fucking christ!

Please discuss.

You're sweet, Vlad