Gabriel Iglesias : Fluffy's Drink of Choice

Fluffy's Drink of Choice

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Re: Fluffy's Drink of Choice

I just put wine in my food, when called for.

I'm afraid of getting drunk or addicted to pleasure, maybe the same goes for sex.

I'm also afraid someday I may sample alcohol.

I think I'm too old to have the real fun but maybe old enough to have nothing to lose.

My favorite food is pina colada without alcohol. I also like strawberry daiquiris without alcohol, like in Key West, at the condominium/"condo."

That guy knows where it's at. Lower him into the Orlando area and see if he can make sense of the area. Wait, that might be mean.

☂️ "Don't go chasing waterfalls." -"The Umbrella Academy"

He's such a funny comedian. I love this guy. I'm tempted to upload a few of his entire shows, but I figure, I'll show a few short segments and people know they can find some of his entire shows on YouTube. He's definitely worth watching. He's great with the many voices he does, too.

I'm not much of an alcohol drinker either, Christina. I DO drink alcohol, but I go through phases. Nothing for years, and then honestly since the COVID isolation, I've had a few drinks since February.

I LOVE virgin Strawberry Daquiris, just like you do. When I was in high school, my best friend and I used to go to this quaint place called CAFE ON THE GREEN in Connecticut. We'd go there to have strawberry cheesecake with coffee, and also a virgin strawberry daquiri. (She got hers with alcohol, but I didn't like the taste of alcohol). She was also older than me, so was of legal drinking age at the time.

We made a whole day of it, spending time in Danbury, shopping, and reading out on the Common. It was lovely.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Yea, I remember someone with that last name..

I've found people in Hollywood who seemed worth a lot, but they seem to back down from the limelight, figuratively.

Fluffy is very confident where I would falter or something.

I remember Happy Hour on Facebook, something to do with drinking.

Wow, that sounds great! I like stuff like that, too, not much experience in later years growing up as a teen so much. Someone I knew from Massachusetts said we were best friends, though I know she told me to go away once and I was shocked and thought maybe she was kidding and didn't. She was very mean to me. I had another friend, who also ended up being mean, from New Jersey. We visited after I moved from Florida to the New Orleans area, but she never said we were best friends actually, probably because she knew I connected with the girl from Massachusetts. Her dad said she wishes I were her big sister. She has sisters/brothers born around 1970, as her parents were 45 years old when she was born. I visited them, too, in the summer, and sometimes I had fun out.. I had another friend in the New Orleans area who was a year older, with some others like these 2 boys, and she was obese with medium brown hair and from San Francisco. I think I helped her get in shape by teaching her tennis.

As for that kind of stuff alone I remember walking around New Orleans downtown in college for things, like even for an honors tutoring class where I tutored a girl in school who seemed to be sharper at reading than me at her level. This gave a big and lasting imprint on me, to travel, or to walk to Whole Foods, too. I was a health nut. We could have been friends, as I was still on track. My roommate was chosen as a health nut, a redhead who was homeschooled, 5'7", mostly German and some Irish, stayed at home to work for a year, a former ballet student who missed years due to caring for her grandma, so she was 1 year older.

I feel like a totally different person or trapped. I did grow taller but still am huskier. I used to feel almost magical. I know the singing majors were nice to me.

I guess I had a lot of friends when I was with those 2 girls from there Up North I mentioned, not sure if you are Up North though. I had several other friends I visited with. I wasn't like an outcast or a dork there. Before, I seemed dorky to others. Anyone would approve of me, popular or not. I did gain some weight, though, having quit gymnastics, noncompetitive since age 1 3/4, and then I was 9.

I'm "up north," in that I live in New England. So I'm pretty far north as far as the country is concerned, way up there!

I've often been considered an "outcast" Christina, but look at it this way. Many of the times, people who "fit in" are just faking it to try and get along with people.

Also, everyone changes as they get older. Instead of focusing on your friendships in high school, trying to make some friendships now as an adult young woman in your 30's. You're not in high school anymore.

That's too bad your social scene seems messed up in some ways, probably better than mine, in East Coast Florida (Southeastern and Northeastern Florida twice each) and a New Orleans suburb.

Nice to have cool weather, that's what good air conditioning is for.

It's too bad to feel like an outcast yet only seeing possibly fake people.

Yea, I need to figure something out it seems.

How is my social scene "messed up"? lol

I was referring to when I was in high school because you were talking about when you were in high school. Back then I was the typical brooding teenager, but I always got exceptional grades.

I do not feel like an "outcast" now. I may not "fit in" with certain people, but I'm my own person, and I'm quite okay with that. I'm not trying to relive my high school days. That was a long time ago, so time to move on and get on with life and not dwell on all those years ago.

I like my air conditioner in this hot weather.

I like the heat in the very cold weather. But I enjoy cold air so I go outdoors in the winter, walking the dog and stuff.

What do you think you need to "figure out?"

Sorry, I just remember my friends from the Northeast acting like there was something wrong with the world, which I agreed with but don't usually feel a need to address and comment on.

I'm glad you were exceptional. I was, too, until something happened.. I usually got all the highest grades it seemed.

Yea, no need to dwell on what isn't and can't be now. The fact of life is we all mature and grow older and get interested in our own selves/lives.

Yea, I remember air when it was hard to come by and you'd be hot if you weren't in front of it perhaps, in cheap houses. I miss the old heater, too. Guess we were too poor to get cardigans/sweaters to stay warmer.

I had a hard time breathing when I moved to the New Orleans area in the city with wind, though, usually, at least in the suburb I lived, it was a lack of sea breeze as strong as in East Coast Florida. Yes, Southeastern Florida, I think, was like a warm sea breeze but very hot. Instead of the culture like Down South, when you go further south in Florida it gets more like Up North, like an elite weather and getaway for Northerners/Northeasterners.

I became happy by joining activities. I was the Queen of Clubs in high school, in a newspaper article. It seems that won't work, now. It was my way of replacing being abandoned with no friends and with an unclear, unnoticed future. I don't know if just a career would replace that emptiness.

I thought it might be Fanta!

I know there's a lot of hype about that comedian, I just don't understand his jokes.

🐵🐒🦍🦧

You have to have at least a 5th grade education. That explains a lot.

I wonder if you look as ugly as your attitude is on here….

🐵🐒🦍🦧

You do.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Post deleted