I Need To Know : if you want to find the name of a movie what's the best way to do this?

if you want to find the name of a movie what's the best way to do this?

on here?

lukejbarnett

Re: if you want to find the name of a movie what's the best way to do this?

Yes. Many of my mysteries have been solved here

no, i mean what exact part of film boards is the best for finding out the name of a movie? i have a video from a website that has a scene from the movie so how can i find out the name of it on here?

lukejbarnett

Probably describe the scene. I’ve had many movies solved with just a couple of clues. I even had a music video solved with barely any info.

ask me, friendo.

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

it has a dark brown haired girl who comes to a guy's apartment. the guy answers the door naked and plays an acoustic guitar. she takes her clothes off while dancing. they have sex and afterwards he kills her by strangling her.

here's where i saw this movie clip:

go to the 1:07 mark, that's where the clip starts.

lukejbarnett

Appetites

YES!!! finally i know the name of this movie. oh my gosh. i saw this clip from a website that this website always has movies from right above the message boards for movies.

thank you so much. gosh, what a hot scene right? she's so cute dancing around all cute and my gosh it's really explicit, the way they show her taking her clothes off i just wish you could see her ass better and her pussy and i wish the scene wasn't so dark.

i should have come here and found out. i went to you tube posted this clip to find out the name of this movie and even though i marked the 2 18 year old boxes they still deleted my account which is wrong because they have movies and videos on there with nudity.

there's more movies i need to find out the names of from that video on that website. where is the best message board on here to find out the name of those movies?

lukejbarnett

here's another movie clip which i want to find out the name of. do you know the name of this movie? go to the 5:00 mark, that's where the clip starts.

lukejbarnett

The movie is a sequence of clips from other movies so it has the sources listed in the credits. The one starting at 5:00 is from Giant Woman vs Big Octopus.

wow, thanks for informing me of this. have you watched any of these movies?

lukejbarnett

No, I have not.

Now that is one horny octopus!

Consult your local psychic.