The Soapbox : dear filmboards

dear filmboards

To whom it may concern

Hello. Long time lurker here. I have been watching for a long time but I have never posted. I never even needed an account because I don't want to get mixed up with the crazies but I am becoming more concerned for you people the more I see here daily. I thought it was an act but it's not. You people are not well. I noticed a lot of people left. I don't know if they left because they got treatment for their mental problems or if they just killed themselves. Either way, they are in a better place now. I will pray for you all. Some more than others because you need it. I just had to say something. Now I feel relieved of this burden and can get on with my life. God bless!

Re: dear filmboards

what about me?

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

What about you?

am i one of those who u think need help?

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I don't want to comment on anyone directly but I suggest anyone here who is currently being treated for their mentals to ask for a med change.

best sock yet. pls, i need u to follow me around! i will treat u with lots and lots of attention 😘

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

We are not worthy

Sophie is our one true Queen 👸

All hail Queen Sophie!!!!!!

thanks

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

It is soooooooooooooo much fun being crazy. Sanity is boringggggggg!!!

"It doesn't matter who hurt you,or broke you down,what matters is who made you smile again."

Okay I didn't make this thread to attract the worst crazies which apparently I have done. Please just get help. Bothering me with your problems will help neither you or I.

*hides knife behind back* Hiiiiiii new friend!

"It doesn't matter who hurt you,or broke you down,what matters is who made you smile again."

Proof. Only a crazy brings a knife to a gun fight.

I am stealthy. You wont see or hear me coming

No you won't hear her coming but you'll smell her stank pussy from miles away.

Ask Gameboy how old he is Lulz

anybody who would want to be sane should have their head examined.

Trump/Pence 2020 Lets go for the win Bros!

Long time lurker here. I have been watching for a long time but I have never posted.

So you're going to get on with your exciting life, lurking here?

I'm not sure where you think I mentioned having an exciting life my life is very normal and reserved. But as one of the biggest trolls and worst crazies here I will pray for you the most. God bless!

lol wut

It's true.

Yeah, I know

Lol ok Donna

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Welcome to the loony bin. Take off your shoes, put them on your head and join the circle. We’re playing playing duck duck goose today.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Methinks you're being a bit over dramatic about posting on a message board.

You gotsta

Post deleted

😘

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

Post deleted

Excuse me, but did you just accuse yourself of talking to yourself and then threaten to have yourself arrested?

wtf

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

welpity welp welp , i come back from a 2 month hiatus to find you still acting completely nuts, perhaps even more insane if that’s possible.

hopefully when i come back from my next 2 month hiatus you will resemble the woman i used to love as a friend. until then.

sleep tight, don't let the Sophbugs bite, sock!

uwu uwu mulfucker ✌

I will help you pray for her.

I have a very boring life as an accountant and don't get a chance to get out much so I have enjoyed living vicariously through the posters here for some time and often had a good laugh, when i thought it was all an act. Since then I have come to realize the people here are mentally unwell and now I feel guilty for taking pleasure from their obvious real world pain.

I joke myself about the dysfunction. But most of it's playful banter. You might be taking it too seriously. These people are around you all day in the real world, but anonymity keeps them from saying what's said here.

You gotsta

Playful banter? I thought so once. Now I see it's the ravings of the utterly insane. I have developed a hobby of human psychology since the pandemic began and have truly come to understand that what I am seeing here is not normal even as a jest. As a matter of reference I am also an amateur chef and make a delicious brisket, so it's not like i'm a complete shutin who has nothing better to do than study you crazies. I just don't have a lot better to do as there's only so many briskets one can make before boredom sets in, which is what drew me to this site to begin with.

I like you, concerned user. I want to hear more about your briskets! Are you quarantining alone? Do you share your brisket with anyone?

Asking after my briskets is a little snoopy, don't you think?

I can't breathe! (underwater)

Woodstock is eating his big cousin! Ohnoes! 😱

Cannibalism!!!!

😲😲😲

Actually I think you are one of the normal people here though I am probably wrong about that. If you're ever in the New England area shoot me a message and you can come by and check out my briskets for yourself. Do you play chess? I have an antique 16th century chess set that was said to belong to King Henry himself, though it's probably just a Chinese knockoff. Maybe we could play a game and make a date out of it? I'll just need to to sign a confidentiality agreement first promising to never reveal my location or anything you see inside my lair.

I will be in New England next month dropping my eldest off at college for the first time. I am a little shy about other people’s brisket, though. And I never did get into playing Chess, although I do admire the beauty of some sets.