Miley Cyrus : What is Miley's tattoo?

What is Miley's tattoo?

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Re: What is Miley's tattoo?

I don't know about Miley Skankus's tattoo, but I can tell you that dress doesn't leave a whole lot to the imagination.

I meant the one next to it. It kind of looks like….a penis?

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

I'm guessing that it's a naked woman hugging that nightmare before Christmas guy.

If you think that looks like a penis I would suggest it's been far too long since you've actually seen one.

On a small screen, yeah, sorta looks like one.

What is it supposed to be?

Jack Skellington, gentleman extraordinaire, getting laid.

Do you remember getting laid? You should have etched your memories onto a cave wall so you would remember.

They didn't have paint back in the olden days, so I used chalk. It's probably all washed away by now.

lol

Miley isn’t into real artistic stuff. She likes tattoos that look like doodles you do when you’re board. I guess it suits her personality to not want gaudy art on her body.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Hard to tell

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

So she's hugging something….still looks like a penis. lol

I can't tell what it's supposed to be

Yes you can! lol

Supposedly it's a naked woman holding a baby. Looks like an eyeball to me.

Perhaps an eye. I can see that. But what's hanging down from it, against the woman's body?

The eyeball "guts"?

Fair 'nuff.

The baby is wrapped in a blanket

By God I think you're right!

She likes hugging the one eyed monster.

I think Miley Skankus is addicted to it.