The Soapbox : Sophie is underrated as a troll

Sophie is underrated as a troll

She managed to drive multiple posters crazy with one word in the Karen couple thread. And 2 weeks ago she called herself Sophievirus , SOVID-95 .

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Sophie is underrated as a troll

wht's the word?

Sophie is literally perfect imho. I'm proud to call her my favorite poster of all time.

hi Snailey. did u sleep well?

๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‘‰i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ธ

Hi, Sophie. Yes, I did. I fell asleep viewing this site on my tablet in bed at around 12 and woke up at 9. It was a good sleep.

aw u are so cute, always watching over me. i love u Snailey

๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ‘‰i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿ‘ธ

hehehe thanks :) i had some posters developing an obsession with me and i find that really funny. one of them replied in this very thread. hi Mechanic!

Her life goal is as a filmboards troll. I did it for fun. I never made a career out if it. I'm a capitalist at heart and I am not the type that spies on other people in order to commit intellectual theft like Sophie and Ben. It's unfortunate for Sophie that the person she really wanted to impress is unimpressed.

^^^^and here we have another person who is obsessed with me entering the thread. let's see if we get more of them in here. oh sweet honey!

I guess the best way of handling you Sophie is to ignore you. Oh but then you trolled one of threads. Why did you do that if you hate whenever I pay attention to you?

huh i love when people pay attention to me that i deserve.

All i know is that you better not take my money or have me followed. If you wanna be a fucking loser, do so by yourself.

Exactly

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Exactly XTC.

She has a heart of gold.

aw

It's true

Slobbering idiot.

34 US White โ€ข ยฝ Chinese-Indonesian ยผ Irish French German ยผ Irish German French Dutch
BlogSpot

Aww, Christina <3

Very cute

Nobody ever takes you seriously.

Lisa flowers?
โ–ฒ Top