Horror : The Child's Play Remake is Hilarious

The Child's Play Remake is Hilarious

I don't know if that's meant in a good way or not, but I greatly enjoyed hearing Chucky both be referred to as "Chode" and "hobbit motherfucker."

Hamill did a decent job voicing him, as well. I thought the film overall was a pretty decent exploration into what would happen if you gave a free-roaming, newborn AI to a troubled teenager.

Did anyone else see it? Did you enjoy it or was it too cheesy without any 80s charm to counter it?

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Re: The Child's Play Remake is Hilarious

Lol weird bitch we all thought u were dead and u show up with this random $hit 😂

❤️

I've been here all day, silly. I've been laying on my couch with my heating pad and shit movies playing On Demand.

What was the diagnosis?

❤️

They weren't 100% certain, but they thought it was kidney stones. The fever has only gone up, though, which they warned is indicative of also having a kidney infection. I'm avoiding calling the primary care doctor because I don't want to be admitted.

Damn. Did they give you meds to dissolve them?

❤️

No, since they weren't fully sure it was the correct diagnoses. They gave me various meds and sent me on my way with directions to come back immediately if [x] happens.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I don't want to be like you, Donna. 🤢

I either saw it or wanted to see it, I think.

¼ Irish, French, German
¼ Irish, ⅛ Dutch, German, French
½ Dutch Chinese-Indonesian
Blog

It was so so.