The Walking Dead : Why did Bee and Horatio leave?

Why did Bee and Horatio leave?

Or is this one of those things where they fake their own death so they can go underground and seek revenge on their enemies vigilante style?

You Walkers are an odd bunch.

Ask gameboy how old he is. lulz

Re: Why did Bee and Horatio leave?

I don't even care anymore. It's not like anyone ran them off the board. Besides, Horatio always visits for a few months every year and then leaves.

What a stupid question lol

Donna said they left. I’m just seeking answers.

"Left" sounds too dramatic

😴👉i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom👈👸

Go back to GD please 😒

They fell in love.

I'm cumming.

"Walkers"?

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Horatio disappeared first, Bee only followed a couple of days later.

But they are only on a break. They will be back

Oh ok.

I thought it was something more nefarious.

Nah :)

Here is Bee's farewell message:

https://filmboards.com/board/p/19762794/permalink/#p19762794

She was a very bad actress.

I thought she was your homie.

She wasn't.

Speaking of female filmboards member who aren't my homie, is chickaboom a real person or another bad actor?

Am i ur homie?

How can we be homies when I don't even know you? I don't even think we've ever connected on a deeper level at all.

she real

Meh..I don't feel like dressing up to curse her out in a video chat.

Maybe I wanna see some real actors try that scenario first in a reality tv series. ×Hint× *wink*

I'm the good guy, chickaboom is the bad guy.

you want to record a video message for her and post it here?

No, a video chat. I need to see chickaboom -the fucker that is always harassing me, stalking me and being like Heddy from Single White Female.

What you need to see is a psychiatrist and see about finding yourself a life offline.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

What YOU need to do, is mind your goddamn business! That's what you need to be doing, and be quick about it, bitch!
Go on! Get the fuck outta sight and stay out of my sight. Don't talk to my friends in my presence either. Are we clear, little girl?

LMAO! You stanky booty bitch, if you don't gtfoh with the lame BS!

You are definitely trolling, because there's no way in hell you could be serious right now.

I'll talk to whomever I damn well please. How's that? I'm going to stay ALL up in your virtual face too. You don't seem to have any qualms about following other women around the board and harassing them, so allow me to give YOU a taste of your own medicine.

Enjoy!

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

I'm repeating myself because not only are you color blind, ya deaf as well.

What YOU need to do, is mind your goddamn business! That's what you need to be doing, and be quick about it, bitch!
Go on! Get the fuck outta sight and stay out of my sight. Don't talk to my friends in my presence either. Are we clear, little girl?

What are you going to do if I don't? Run crying to Nimda? He doesn't care about you.

Run whining to Gameboy? He doesn't care about you either, Stinky.

You cannot hide from me, nor can you shake me off!

Coward. You can only fight one girl at a time and only as a moderator. Still I know for fact that all the females of filmboards could beat you in a feud.

MissMargo would tear you apart. The only reason MissMargo hasn't is because you're her fucking slave doing her job as bully for her.
The hell you sharing rap songs for? Those guys are my homies. I listen to their music all the time.

You are wanted in another thread. Lol..bye.

Speaking of cowards, why are you dragging MissMargo into this? This is between you and I, no one else. Stop trying to pull other people into your battles. Besides, MissMargo and I have always gotten along just fine and have a mutual respect for one another.

I'm putting my foot up your ass here just like I did on the Soapbox, and I wasn't a moderator then.

Still I know for fact that all the females of filmboards could beat you in a feud.

They can and have most certainly beat yours in a feud. They're doing it on an everyday basis around here. I get along just fine with the other women on this forum, unlike you, who takes issue with anyone who isn't willing to kiss your fat ass.

The hell you sharing rap songs for? Those guys are my homies. I listen to their music all the time.

Of course you do, lying bitch.

What you need to see is a psychiatrist and see about finding yourself a life offline.

this, or at least get on meds.

How ironic.

I just hope that when the world ends, I can fart a sigh of relief.

Kirk! :(

Just wanted to see if you had me on block,that's all

i don't, why would i? i don't remember we had beef at the moment… but u are just being an ass for no reason.

OK OK,im sorry ,I failed to think before speaking,I hope that your therapy goes well Sophie and it helps you find answers.

thank u :)

She needs to be dipped in holy water and staked through the heart with a wooden cross.

Put that old demon out of her misery!

i guess so!

This board was too libtard for them.

They wanted someplace they could talk logistics for building the beautiful border Wall, how to deport faster, protecting police from citizens, and generating better parody threads.

NOT endorsed by MMC2 in the campaign for Admin!! Please note!!

Lies.

Has a Trump-Kushner ever lied? No, the answer is negative.

😀

😂 more lies on top of lies.

Well they failed in their objective. Still unable to get along with conservatives. It's like watching a married couple heading for divorce.

No wonder the country is in turmoil if we believe the media telling us the story. If government runs like a household, we're fucked.

Whatever, as long as you vote for Don, as per your commitment.

Jared, he's not a very good president. Okay? I'm sorry.

Or is this one of those things where they fake their own death so they can go underground and seek revenge on their enemies vigilante style?

Maybe they suddenly became self aware enough to simultaneously realize how nauseating their interactions with each other were to everyone who was forced to witness it and killed themselves.

Would be appropriate no matter how unrealistic. More likely they finally just left their respective spouses and met up at some love shack by the sea.

I have no idea who those other two douchebags they have with them in the video are.

Horatio drowned Bee down by Snake River. He’s been driving her all over the country in a station wagon with her body propped up in the passenger seat (Weekend at Bernie’s Style) to cover up his crime. He pulled up in front of my house yesterday and tried to make it look like Bee was waving to me but I wasn’t fooled.

I was just about to make a thread telling them to get their asses back here. I know Bee’s taking a break but a week has been enough for me!

I heard about that! He was jiggling her elbow to make it look like she was waving, but rigor mortis had set in, and her whole body was swaying.

Probably annoyed by all the virgins on board.

I know, but my lips are sealed.

You're on here ALL day EVERY day posting nonstop from dusk til dawn with nary a break in between.

That's what she said! (Chicka said it about you).