The Watercooler : My dad just got tested for corona before his colonoscopy & is getting us Arby's!

My dad just got tested for corona before his colonoscopy & is getting us Arby's!

- Buffalo Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Large Jamocha Shake

¼ Irish, French, German
¼ Irish, ⅛ Dutch, German, French
½ Dutch Chinese-Indonesian
Blog

Re: My dad just got tested for corona before his colonoscopy & is getting us Arb

½ Spoon + ½ Fork + ½ Knife

Re: My dad just got tested for corona before his colonoscopy & is getting us Arb

¼ Irish, French, German
Blog

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

I'm a blob and I'm a fish.

Wow!

Be careful of the red haired lady with the spoon.

I wanna say all those things, those dirty things
That would be better unsaid

Hopefully he did not eat all that before his colonscopy.

Durrrrrrrrr

No, he has a special diet of foods without color….

¼ Irish, French, German
Blog

I hope his colon is feeling bright and refreshed after being Roto-rootered. (Also Arby’s is very bad on the colon. )

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL