The Soapbox : Why is diddler/pedo

Why is diddler/pedo

the go to insult on filmboards? Especially when none of the people here are actually diddlers. Why that insult? What’s the evolutionary story behind that.

Re: Why is diddler/pedo

Jheri Curls is simply just a low IQ mong who can barely string together a coherent sentence let alone an impactful insult.

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

it was the go to insult back on imdb, always has been.

😴👉i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom👈👸

I didn't know that. Bizarre.

hungry was accused of being a child molester for the longest time and got trolled and stalked hard with that crap back in the day. i can't stand him but i always thought that was a bit too much.

ironically tho he would use the same crap himself and call others that here recently. what a piece of shit.

u molest children u pedo.

let me smell your farts for israel

whatever naemek

Muhammad has been labeled a pedo. Jesus was labeled a pedo. It originated when jews were accused of sucking baby dicks by civilized people. So they used this as a goto insult against their enemies whoever they are. Oh i get it you're taunting nimda for his jewishness. Well done.

I not judge, but diddler not should be part of sig. 🙄

nothing that subversive about what these jewws do. People insult them. They spend thousands of years autistically trying to reverse what they're accused of.

For example, jewish media accuses Vatican regularly of pandering to the pedo clergymen. Why did this start? Ill tell you. Jews suck baby dicks. So they try to reverse that humiliation on the christians. Understand?

They're causing the chaos in America currently. They're America's number 1 enemy.

Lying anti-semite scumbag.

Conman is a goon ass, twink basturd. Fuck his swine of a mother.

I am a proud antisemite and a nazi and i am gonna cause you jews a second holocaust. I have talismanic powers and i can revive egypt too bitch. Understand, jew slave? criminal.

Hrabak is nothing but an incestuous, shit eating goat fucking jew.

You have zero powers. You are an extremely bored troll who lives alone. You have little skill as a troll because being outrageously offensive is your only shtick. True trolls have other skills. You are limited to just the one. You spout nonsense. But that's ok I can spout it right back.

I have consulted the holy texts and placed upon you the curse of the Book and now your balls in you have any will shrivel up and drop off.

Nice projection, hrabak. Scummy jew you sabotage my business ventures too like a kike that you are. Karma takes few years.

Yes ,yes may all you business fail. Karma is an illusion I am blessed for pissing on your life the only nice thing i can say about you my son is that your mother was a half decent lay and relatively cheap.

Witness this, Angels. Witness what this jew is saying, YHWH. He sabotages my businesses deliberately.

On judgment day day or karma ill ask you everything about this.

But since i am Lord Shiva who set the system of karma in this world, it will take few years for karma to teach you some valuable lessons.

Have you ever helped a poor man in your life?

Today alone i gave away food and drinks to 10-20 hungry homeless children.

A homeless old woman begging on the highway started crying because of what i said to her. She said to me, "You are God in human form."

Lol. Next you'll be telling me about the last fortune cookie you got with your take out.

Clown. Shoes. Mother. Fucker.

Making 20 kindergartners suck your short stick doesnt qualify as giving out food and drink you retarded pedo.

Are you for real? Are you familiar with Gameboy’s posts?

Arriba, arriba!

AJ is a proud diddler with no decency nor shame. He should be made a eunuch.

Kiss my black ass! Toodles!

You already are a eunuch and a shitty cyber fuck apparently.

#fakeblackmalelivesdontmatter

Ask Gameboy how old he is lulz