The Walking Dead : Sanest posters

Re: Sanest posters

Today I learned I’m insane.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

lol i'm sorry. no, u are NOT insane but u are crazy and wild, kinda like a married version of Monica haha and i adore u the way u are but u are not exactly among the sanEST here u know? 😘

suck it.

I feel Im more like the crazier version of Rouge πŸ₯΄.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

haha that's great too and u are probably right! πŸ˜‚

suck it.

lol@ klam being sane

I said now. I talk to her a lot and she is super chill and a great moral support and she is the one who actually stays away from here

suck it.

Anybody who actually believes Klam doesn't post here is fucking retarded.

Well i know that she isnt posting here atm, dude. We talk every day on whatsapp and gossip about this place πŸ˜‚

suck it.

Uhhuh. Except she's always said that. and then everytime she "comes back" she admits that all those socks that were posting when she wasn't were hers.

Who do you think makes all those anorexic Gwnyc accounts? πŸ‘Ώ

The G mocking socks are not her tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I have someone else i'm suspecting but i'm not 100% sure so i wont speculate and accuse them wrongly in the end. But its 100% NOT Klam, thats for sure. What makes u think that? And who the fuck are u, Member since May 29, 2020 πŸ˜‚

suck it.

You're suspecting they're not her. I've been told they are. From people at the very top. So it 100% IS her. But you're the same person who thinks she doesn't even post here anymore so maybe you're not fit for this discussion.

Who "at the very top" told u that tho

And u are not the person who obviously talks to her every day in private, that my unknown friend is me, so maybe U are not fit for this discussion πŸ˜‚

suck it.

This sock sucks. Every sock you guess is mine isn't. You're bad at this.

@Stammerhead just added u. Sorry i forgot. Thats how sane i think u are, i just cant associate u with this insanely crazy place lol

suck it.

I have my moments.

We all got them

suck it.

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

don't be mad, honey i've included u on my funniest posters list:

https://filmboards.com/board/p/19727593/permalink/#p19727593

suck it.

Careful, Lara. Remember what happened the last time we all started talking about coconuts,

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Btw, this might have been covered, but lemonhead/marky was one of the main nutters on here. His mental improvement is impressive!

Harry Starlord: β€œLord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

Lol
β–² Top