Politics : Breaking news: CNN reporter arrested live on TV!

Breaking news: CNN reporter arrested live on TV!

Reporter Omar Jimenez was just arrested, the producer was arrested, and the camera crew are about to be arrested. Tune in to CNN now for more details!

This is CNN.

Re: Breaking news: CNN reporter arrested live on TV!

All of them were handcuffed and led away. A police officer is carrying CNN’s camera now and they don’t seem to know it’s recording!

This is CNN.

lol

Tweet it, Don! Get 'em!

MMC2: "Drill here! Drill now, Biden!"

This is Trump's America.

A non-white reporter gets arrested for no reason.

A white cop chokes a black man to death with his knee, and he's still free.

Horseshit. This is democrats fault 100%. Democrats are the party of racism. Minneapolis is a democrat run city in a democrat run state. The MPD are a democrat run police department.

I win, conman loses and no one else even stands a chance.

The MPD are a democrat run police department.

The head of the police union is a right wing Trump supporting fascist like you, shit for brains.

Police unions dont run departments dumbass. Police commissioners do. John Harrington is a democrat.

Police unions dont run departments dumbass. Police commissioners do. John Harrington is a democrat.

What a fucking ignorant dumbass. Please, don't try to post about how the real world works. You don't know shit.

I live in Minneapolis, fuckwit, and I've seen how impotent elected officials are against this guy. He just ignores or bypasses any attempt they make to regulate or change how his men operate. He has the real power.

Yes, and it was he who possessed the body of the officer who killed the black man. He is the reincarnation of General Robert E Lee, resurrected through the use of placenta magick by the dark lord Hillary Clinton and high priest of evil John Podesta

Sophie lies.

So you are saying that unions are corrupt and that democrat run cities are inept and incapable of running themselves properly? Got it. Thanks Micro

So you are saying that unions are corrupt and that democrat run cities are inept and incapable of running themselves properly? Got it. Thanks Micro

Nope, but being a mindless piece of walking know-nothing, this is the only interpretation that came to what counts as a mind between your ears.

Perhaps you could try something new to you: thinking. The reality on the ground is nuanced and murky and doesn't conform to pleasant ideological wishes and boundaries, neither yours nor mine.

Youre a dumbass micro.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Now this is some bullshit. I can smell the lawsuit from here.

The CNN reporter and crew have been released!

This is CNN.