….

Re: morris is slatch

God Dam it!! I AM NOT MORRIS!!! ARGHHHHGHHHHARGHHHHHH *Meltdown Status Engaged*

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

is this better?

….

You telling Morris Dancer you crying because you have slatch dick up you ass??? OMG how funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asian_Brad_Pitt 💗 Bale Pearce Oldman & Crystal & Nettie & Twizlee & Sophie & Bee

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I’m bisexual

Asian_Brad_Pitt 💗 Bale Pearce Oldman & Crystal & Nettie & Twizlee & Sophie & Bee

doesn't matter, slanty eyed ching chong asian bitch.

….

I’m Asian

You can say so. But, homophobic laced insults hardly matter in 2020. It only shows Your inner most desires. Obviously you think about it, quite a bit by the way, and you type about it quite a bit. Let it out…it's okay. I'm listening. You can lean your head on my shoulder and I'll listen. You desire to be intimate with another man in that fashion, you went as far as to make a meme about it. It's okay buddy, this is 2020, you can let those feelings out. Bentley and DojoDanny do it all the time with their homophobic rants. Ever see how the two clowns speak to each other with their 3316 sock accounts they created? It's all they talk about. Here, DojoBentley and I will listen..

We all know what you secretly feel inside. Let it out babe… I'll listen. I won't judge you.

You're just repeating things that EYE have said you fucking dumbass. Didn't exactly take a brain cell to come up with what I already said.

….

I'm not going to argue with you. But I will say this about you:

You don't argue because you can't. You have already admitted to being wrong. And the record applies to you too! Remember, some people on this site think I am you.

….

Oh Fuck. Yeah, I remember reading something about you being me and me being you.

I'm going to say what I think I'll say… I I I mean you are going to say next:

Hold up, let me go find some meme software.

….

Pwned, bitch. You don't even have a response. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

….

I'm just watching you fall on your own sword. But if you felt you Pwned me, then, well.. congrats. Four gold stars for you! MooseIndian 93 - Slatch 0.

I'm off to find some scotch, this place is a zoo!
Have a nice day. And great job on the Pwnage!

sounds like a butt hurt bitch. And my bottle of Justerini and Brooks, looks down on your bullshit cheap ass scotch.

….

94 to 0.

Have you released enough dopamine today? I know how you crave attention on myself… i mean yourself. Heh.

Says the guy who can't stop bitching. Might want to look in a mirror baby bitch before you start pointing fingers.

….

Please, stop crying. But if you want to, keep going. This is hilarious.

You're already getting blamed for talking to yourself. You're right it IS hilarious! You're the one who is crying and every response by EITHER of us is just you crying even more! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

….

No, you're crying. But it's okay.

You're way ahead… 94 to 0. I'm getting slaughtered here.

Are you talking to yourself, snatch?

….

are you talking to yourself?

….

It so cute how you talking to yourself 😀

thank you for half way blaming snatch. HAHAHA

….

OMG hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Sulu: Warp factor three.

Are you talking to yourself, Mr. Ford?

….

^^^PEDO ALERT!!!^^^

you have said that so many times. You are obviously talking about yourself at this point.

….

****METH HEAD ALERT!!!^^^^***

You're about 5 years too late on that one.

….