The Walking Dead : Klam doesn’t like me.

Klam doesn’t like me.

When I make parody threads.

Please discuss.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

Re: Klam doesn’t like me.

Sexy

Please discuss.

Post deleted

He doesn't like being called cutie. He likes being called sexy. That's what he meant.

Post deleted

I don't know. He's very picky.

Post deleted

😡👿👿👿😡💔

I live. I die. I live again.

What did you expect

I'm going to kill myself later.

Post deleted

Let's kill ourselves together!

Post deleted

Post deleted

Well, I don’t really give a shit what people here think of me or say about me, so have to say I wouldn’t kill myself over that.

Why I’d do it is because I have spent the last seven years not living up to my potential and feel like my opportunities to become exactly what I want have all passed me by. Now I’m basically forced to live as some nobody, with a wife, some kids who’ll never amount to anything, working a meaningless 9 to 5 job, living in the fucking suburbs, spending my free time talking to other nobodies who failed at achieving their dreams. 😔

Come over!

Post deleted

Don’t get too attached to the people here. They’re all words on a screen. If you start feeling hurt by what they say, then you might want to take a break and/or make some adjustments.

Honestly why bother doing what I want when the reality is I might die tomorrow? No point in having hope when the end will likely come at any moment.

Post deleted

Rejection always hurts. Sometimes it hurts a little, sometimes it hurts a lot. But I wouldn’t get too worked up over being rejected by some random online dude. You got a real life and real life people to worry about. No point in making this online life as stressful.

You may have an idea of how I feel, but that’s probably because you feel like I’m experiencing sadness — which is something a lot of people who go through this feel. No, man, it’s emptiness. I feel nothing. I have a black hole where my heart and soul are. I don’t even feel joy when life starts to work out because I know somethings waiting around the corner, wanting to take it all away.

I have nothing to live for. The idea that I’d become another one of those insanely successful people doesn’t mean much if I haven’t got anyone or anything to do that all for. My life will just end up being another long forgotten about life that doesn’t affect generations to come. I’m just a pebble being dropped into the river of time, even though I want to be something more akin to a massive boulder that alters the river’s flow.

Life is nothing. I am nothing. I am EmoMan.

Post deleted