The Soapbox : Gameboy vs Rocket

Gameboy vs Rocket

Gameboy:
Why do you let Hungry run all over you?

Rocket:
Because that way he can't say that I'm melting down.
If you can't beat 'em, let 'em screw you silly. True, breh.

Wtf

Re: Gameboy vs Rocket

Snow

Wtf

[fail2]

I love the boy.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Yes we know. But you love us too much. 😪🍌🍴 No , A 🧃won't make this feel any better.

Hi AJ.

Administrator
I GameBoy

That ain't me, shit for brains. But I do know who it is lol

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

It's Potatohead Lake, dumbfuck. When we banned it, it came up.

Administrator
I GameBoy

You called me AJ pedo. You had no fuckin clue. You never do. I have been trolling you for months with socks. Lol

Now which ones are mine. 😅😅😅😅

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I would not laugh too much considering you are always 100% wrong on who is who.

Bitch STFU I can smell your stank from here.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Wanna make me tough guy?

A bar of soap will do the trick.

Backing down coward? Thought you were going to make me stfu.

lol And I said that your twat stinks bitch. So a bar of soap should do the trick.🕴🧎‍♀️ Guess what you're about to give me?
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

You told me to stfu. I dont see you making me tater log.

Your hands are free but I can assure you, your mouth is full.

Make me stfu tater tot.

People are laughing their asses off at what I am doing to you.
I already have gotten two pm's.

You are repeating yourself and then I am , well responding with message board 🎖

Still not seeing you making me stfu tater salad.

Oh look you brought your sister as well. 🤼‍♀️ Ladies and I use that term loosely. Don't fight. There is enough cock for the two of you.

How much longer before you actually make me stfu spuds?

Excuse me but are you saying you type with your 💋?

Can you hurry this up making me stfu you root vegetable?

lol It has been so much fun stepping on you. I think I will do this every night. 🤟

But you haven't made me stfu yet. I am a cat playing with my prey. Or in your case a potato stick.

Anna go post some music or start movie related threads

Hrabak is nothing but an incestuous, shit eating goat fucking jew.

Been doing it all night. Try paying attention.

ok

Its Ben's polite way of saying you are eating 💩. And so he wants your beating to end. Ben is a very compassionate person.

Yet you still have not stopped me talking. Have you embarrassed yourself enough yet tater chip?

I will let the board judge what has transpired between us.

Your surrender is accepted.

If you call spitting on you and using your face as a rag surrender, then yeah . Lol

You have played the game and you have lost. Accept your defeat and go jump in the deep fryer French fry.

Go Steve Lake

It's unfortunate that rather than provide interesting content she would rather devolve into a bickering mess of pettiness and contradiction. But the trash can't help itself.

I provide a lot of content but you would not know that spending all your time accusing people of being pedos and wishing rape on women. I notice what I post gets a hella more views then anything you post bitter lonely disgusting freak. The only trash is you. Live with that fact and choke on it. Don't bother with a reply. You are unworthy of my time.

Anne, sweetie, I can post some caps of things Gameboy has said that are truly disgusting. He isn’t a good man.

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

Gotta wonder why she is willing to white knight for a guy like this. Anyway I put her in her place.

Scroll up and you will see that she got down on her knees for me.

LOL I don’t need to see the evidence, Steve.

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

You got your ass handed to you and I didn't even have to raise my voice. Btw still haven't made me stfu.

This wasn't about GB it was about potato head thinking he can make me stfu. He failed miserably.

But in Steve's mind he won and that's all that matters.

Bless his poor deluded mind.

It's unfortunate that rather than provide interesting content she would rather devolve into a bickering mess of pettiness and contradiction. But the trash can't help itself.

You called me AJ pedo.
So now you're calling AJ a pedo? I dunno if he likes prepubescent kids, but I know he chases after high school boys.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I wish adults would stop having sex people under 18 years old. Let them have a childhood for crying out loud. There are plenty of adults in the world to have sex with. Leave people under 18 years alone.

lol.