The Walking Dead : Greetings!

Greetings!

How is everyone?

Re: Greetings!

Bentley returns at the same time as Orson! Interesting.

Hep: "I'll post a topless picture if you do the same ;)"

You both turned up in time for the wedding of Donna and Vlad.

I know that Donna is infatuated with me, but this is a battle I will concede. Quite happily 🤡.

Is this you, Orsie? I thought it was someone insinuating one of us was the other's sock.

Aye, it is I. I’m away to watch more of Gangs of London. The show is quite insane.

Be back later

Stir crazy. How about you?

Surprisingly relaxed. I got back to serious reading and writing for a week, and I feel much better now.

Do you have any way of showing us existence of this writing you do? It all sounds a little Steve Lake at this stage.

He probably is steve lake.

That must have been really nice. I mean it. I haven’t had more than ten minutes at a time to myself since quarantine started.

Women's work is never done, especially if you have kids.

Thank god. The board was short one homosexual. Your arrival is fortuitous.

Hi!

Hello

Hi.

We've all missed you!

OK, maybe it is what you thought it was. But I'm sure there's a good thread in here somewhere. But isn't it fun to click through all these old threads? I promise there's a pay off!

https://filmboards.com/board/p/19681889/permalink/#p19681889

You know you missed Bentley. Kyle PMd me and told me that you kept sending him PMs about it and just melting down all over the place. It was embarrassing -i heard

He loves me. He told me so.

I know! He's probably just trying to play it cool now

I didn't know who made this thread when I told you to shut it. I just didn't like your chipper and welcoming attitude.

Hi Bentley, welcome back!!! You were sorely missed by all!!

*chipper attitude intensifies* oh you!!!!!!

Pwned. I tricked you into hugging me and I have a knife and am repeatedly stabbing you in the stomach.

Lol what's wrong with you?!

Oh please. Here’s a bandaid. Go clean yourself up.

That's what friends are for, giving you bandaids after they stab you

Noogies!!!

Did you ever watch Who Killed Captain Alex or Birdemic?

I watched all of birdemic! Amazon really ropes you in with the first one and then they want you to pay 4 bucks for the sequel! Like some kind of sucker!

I might get it

I just learned there was a sequel today after watching a video about the guy who had the main role. I may also pay to watch it. I hope it has great lines like “Hey, look, an old guy on a bridge.”

That old guy was amazing. His speech about climate change while patriotic music played in the background, man. That was beautiful

But i doubt the sequel will have the same lack of self awareness since it's been done by mystery science theater and whatnot now.

The first one you could tell the creator was really just fulfilling some of his own fantasies, getting recognition from his boss and model gf's mom. I'm surprised there wasn't a scene where his dad shows up and tells him that he is the better man and software engineer (right before getting killed by eagles)

You guys should read Umberto Eco on "cult films." It's a really good article on "so bad it's good" movies, but it's also quite substantially argued.

Thanks, I'll have to check it out! I like bad movies. Especially lately, I can't watch anything serious sometimes

Thanks, legend. Glad to see you're still keeping Bee firmly in her place.

Always! But my grip does loosen a bit when you’re not here. It’s not as much fun stabbing her without an appreciative audience.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I missed you too! Ignore the churlish fellow above us. He's beneath us!

He wishes he were beneath us! Heyo! [High-five]

I'm sorry. I'll get a little funnier after I get some coffee in me

That was quite funny, but very vulgar. He may leave and never come back.

Lol I think he'll just ignore it. Or respond with something like, "keep it in your pants, bee"

He likes this place to be the family friendly show we all advertise

Yep, not some Stargate twitching circus.

ew

Speak for yourself.

Lol you're so mean!

That's me!

Grrrrr!

Welcome back! You were missed.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

Thanks! I gather your happiness at my return is somewhat diminished by the thought that you won't inherit my lit crit books?