The Soapbox : Its getting very nasty at imdb1

Its getting very nasty at imdb1

https://imdb1.freeforums.net/thread/12575/rocket-more-pathetic-thirsty-wants?page=2

๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท
Nick Nack

๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท Avatar

15 minutes ago via mobile
Post Options
Post by ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท on 15 minutes ago
Roxy Avatar
20 minutes ago Roxy said:
25 minutes ago ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท said:
Yes, because Iโ€™m bragging about cybering PAGG.
So still no comment on threatening to kill me, on camera, in front of over half a dozen chat regulars after you raged for an hour about a v2 moderator chiding you for following me onto every thread like the obsessed ankle-biter you've always been?

Typical Talks Most, Says Least with characteristic Rocket-the-chickenshit fear.

I threatened to fuck you up because you started making fun of my autistic brother, dude. But I regret acting that way because it gave you your one example of me not being the chill, donโ€™t-give-a-fuck guy that I am.

Now, with that out of the way, explain to me why youโ€™re so mad at me today? Is it because I made fun of you for being obsessed with nimda and filmboards? You know, if I were you, Iโ€™d chill the fuck out. Itโ€™s only a matter of time before you get banned from here and youโ€™re left with nowhere else to go.

Nick Nack

12 minutes ago via mobile
Post Options
Post by ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท on 12 minutes ago
And donโ€™t say you didnโ€™t do that, because you definitely did.

Roxy
Xenia Onatopp

Roxy Avatar

Member is Online

6 minutes ago
Post Options
Post by Roxy on 6 minutes ago
16 minutes ago ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท said:
Roxy Avatar
21 minutes ago Roxy said:
So still no comment on threatening to kill me, on camera, in front of over half a dozen chat regulars after you raged for an hour about a v2 moderator chiding you for following me onto every thread like the obsessed ankle-biter you've always been?

Typical Talks Most, Says Least with characteristic Rocket-the-chickenshit fear.
I threatened to fuck you up because you started making fun of my autistic brother, dude.
Oh, shit. I was so hoping you'd tell that lie. You know you're a garbage person made of garbage, right, Rocket?
Roxy
Xenia Onatopp

Roxy Avatar

Member is Online

4 minutes ago
Post Options
Post by Roxy on 3 minutes ago
I'm going to need you to admit you're lying again, ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท, because it's going to be so much worse for you for me to say what really happened than for you to.

Me with my backpack in zeldan paradises

Re: Its getting very nasty at imdb1

Things are about to get physical up in this bitch.

I live. I die. I live again.

If she said what she said then she crossed a line. She was seen in that movie making fun of lead character's disabilities too. She was not acting.

Lmao I forgot all about that

Nick Nack

9 minutes ago via mobile
Post Options
Post by ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท on 9 minutes ago
Roxy Avatar
13 minutes ago Roxy said:
23 minutes ago ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท said:
I threatened to fuck you up because you started making fun of my autistic brother, dude.
Oh, shit. I was so hoping you'd tell that lie. You know you're a garbage person made of garbage, right, Rocket?

While it s the Gods honest truth that you definitely did that, Iโ€™d love to see how you plan on convincing everyone else that you didnโ€™t do it.

This oughta be good.
I'm a real as a doughnut, motherfuckerrr.
Nick Nack

7 minutes ago via mobile
Post Options
Post by ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท on 7 minutes ago
Roxy Avatar
10 minutes ago Roxy said:
I'm going to need you to admit you're lying again, ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท, because it's going to be so much worse for you for me to say what really happened than for you to.

lol anything you say is just going to be more bullshit. The only things that youโ€™ve said so far that were true was the fact that you were crying in November and Iโ€™m a person made of garbage.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

hungry did it too

Roxy
Xenia Onatopp

Roxy Avatar

Member is Online

4 minutes ago
Post Options
Post by Roxy on 4 minutes ago
17 minutes ago ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท said:
Roxy Avatar
21 minutes ago Roxy said:
While it s the Gods honest truth that you definitely did that, Iโ€™d love to see how you plan on convincing everyone else that you didnโ€™t do it.

This oughta be good.
This is so wonderful and next-level for you to reveal yourself as a committed liar to this extent. I don't make fun of autism. How am I with people who have a go at Christina and the like? Have a look at some of the early Jack 3109 threads where I go off on Nimda and company for taking the piss at that person. I've worked with autistic adults and children. I call the "r" word the "r" word.

You're a joke, not even a funny one. You had raged about me for the better part of two hours about the moderator on v2 PMing you to tell you you had one chance to stop board stalking me there, so I was trying to get your freak ass to lighten up (when you came up for air enough for me to get a word in edgewise), and I was over it. So I reminded you of how many times I talked you off a ledge, talked you out of your fake threats to fake commit fake suicide. You couldn't answer one question from anyone about what tf your problem was that you needed to show up wherever I was posting on v2 and cry and fit at me. I said all your stuff was your problem and I had tried but that starting last fall, you were just one hundo "I hate everyone," and I reminded you that I'd asked "Even your good brother, the one you love, the one you drove to the airport?" and you'd replied "Everyone." That was how I brought up that brother of yours.

You raged and kept saying "A v2 moderator PMed me, PMed me," for almost two hours. You threatened to kill me, which was only a slightly more escalated version of how you'd gotten in chat at me dozens of times, I went to go pee and call someone back, and by the time I returned to my keyboard, you had PMed me an apology. Your lies are not even close.

she basically admits it

i thought people were gonna lynch mob nimda now i realize they are gonna lynch mob both gwnyc and nimda as they hold each other together kissing while dying

I love how sheโ€™s so clueless about reality and thinks sheโ€™s doing herself any favors. Little does she know that no one reading our exchange believes a single word she says, and no one is on her side.

What a pathetic existence.

she and nimda are soulmates basically.

Eh, nimdas actually got a good head on his shoulders and isnโ€™t a whacked out psycho cunt. He could do much better than her.

So can everyone else, which is why she's eternally single.

nimda's got too good of a head on his shoulders if u know what i mean ;)

Too right, mate. Iโ€™d go gay for him in a heartbeat.

No homโ€™ of course.

no i mean in a cia fbi mossad agent kind of a way ;)

:)

๐Ÿ’ž

She's the one who told me about your twin brother and said I should go after you about that because you were afraid you were the same as him and just didn't realize it. She is always pretending to be friends of people then talking complete shit about them behind their backs i have seen so many examples of this.

Roxy
Xenia Onatopp

Roxy Avatar

Member is Online

4 minutes ago
Post Options
Post by Roxy on 4 minutes ago
10 minutes ago ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท said:
Roxy Avatar
17 minutes ago Roxy said:
This is so wonderful and next-level for you to reveal yourself as a committed liar to this extent. I don't make fun of autism. How am I with people who have a go at Christina and the like? Have a look at some of the early Jack 3109 threads where I go off on Nimda and company for taking the piss at that person. I've worked with autistic adults and children. I call the "r" word the "r" word.

You're a joke, not even a funny one. You had raged about me for the better part of two hours about the moderator on v2 PMing you to tell you you had one chance to stop board stalking me there, so I was trying to get your freak ass to lighten up (when you came up for air enough for me to get a word in edgewise), and I was over it. So I reminded you of how many times I talked you off a ledge, talked you out of your fake threats to fake commit fake suicide. You couldn't answer one question from anyone about what tf your problem was that you needed to show up wherever I was posting on v2 and cry and fit at me. I said all your stuff was your problem and I had tried but that starting last fall, you were just one hundo "I hate everyone," and I reminded you that I'd asked "Even your good brother, the one you love, the one you drove to the airport?" and you'd replied "Everyone." That was how I brought up that brother of yours.

You raged and kept saying "A v2 moderator PMed me, PMed me," for almost two hours. You threatened to kill me, which was only a slightly more escalated version of how you'd gotten in chat at me dozens of times, I went to go pee and call someone back, and by the time I returned to my keyboard, you had PMed me an apology. Your lies are not even close.
Like I thought, more bullshit.

If you want to interpret what i was doing in response to you reporting me for โ€œharassingโ€ you on v2 as me raging, then thatโ€™s quite alright. Everyone else would interpret it as me taking advantage of you clearly being a psycho cunt having a meltdown and repeatedly kicking/banning you from my room to get you to get even more upset. Iโ€™ll admit, having that reaction to you mocking my brother just gave you all the ammo you needed, but thatโ€™s all you have to use against me.

Now go ahead and make up more shit and see if anyone believes you.

*spoiler alert* they wonโ€™t. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
This is a new low in truth telling and height of desperation, even for you. How did I "mock" your brother? Identifying him as the one you love is mocking?

What a cunt.

She told you he was my twin?

yes

she was obsessed with how many people that post on filmboards are twins.

Lol dudeโ€™s fuckin thirteen years older than me. The fuck was that bitch thinking?

Details are not important?

She's the one who told me about your twin brother and said I should go after you about that because you were afraid you were the same as him and just didn't realize it.

hungry was making fun of u rocket. whatcha gon do boy?

Iโ€™m going to SHOOT HIM!!!!!!โ€™

Nick Nack

1 minute ago via mobile
Post Options
Post by ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท on 1 minute ago
Roxy Avatar
8 minutes ago Roxy said:
21 minutes ago ๐“˜ ๐“ช๐“ถ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท said:

This oughta be good.

Like I thought, more bullshit.

If you want to interpret what i was doing in response to you reporting me for โ€œharassingโ€ you on v2 as me raging, then thatโ€™s quite alright. Everyone else would interpret it as me taking advantage of you clearly being a psycho cunt having a meltdown and repeatedly kicking/banning you from my room to get you to get even more upset. Iโ€™ll admit, having that reaction to you mocking my brother just gave you all the ammo you needed, but thatโ€™s all you have to use against me.

Now go ahead and make up more shit and see if anyone believes you.

*spoiler alert* they wonโ€™t. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I'm a real as a doughnut, motherfuckerrr.

Why does everybody hate this Rocket guy? He seems okay to me. He is best friends with He_Cant so he can't be that bad.

This Roxy sounds hot. Does anybody have any nude pics?

A Rat Is a Pig Is a Dog Is a Boy

she is ur soulmate.

Is imdb1 a private club or can anyone get in?

A Rat Is a Pig Is a Dog Is a Boy

idk i havent registered there yet.

Why do people have to always bring me up in places I donโ€™t even post at?

โค๏ธ

And there you are in the middle of shit stirring things up. Fucking loser.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Things get boring.

You are boring with your rumor mongering trying to cause drama.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

i am not preventing u from starting new threads or posting whatever u feel like. u can ignore my threads or block me.

Stop spamming the forum with b.s. crazy mofo.

its getting views stupid. if there is no activity people leave. ok ill stop.

lets see what kind of discussions ull bring up. start a thread.

This is a valid point Anna.

Why are thirsty and pagg mentioned so much in their fight?

they are?

I guess not

G likes to drag everyone else into her fights because sheโ€™s incapable of holding her own.

are those two on imdb1?

No

good point!

โ–ฒ Top