Kevin Spacey : He is gay

He is gay

http://www.queerty.com/the-truth-about-kevin-spaceys-attack-20070913

Read above story. I live in London and heard about this. He was in a Central London park where it's famous for gay people. And yes, Kevin was there.

But when the news broke out in America they changed the story. Money and fame do a lot, you know ;)

Re: He is gay

I think people kind of knew that! He's never spoken about his personal life throughout Hus career. I heard somebody outed him. But gay or not he's one of the best actors on earth hands down!

I can't believe I'm dignifying this post with a reply but he took some newswoman to an awards show. Just saying

He's 55 and not thought of as a romantic leading man. He needs to face facts and come out of the closet. I don't have any patience with older, wealthy actors. There is no reas5b4on why Spacey can't come out. The fact that he's gay is an open secret.

He's 55 and not thought of as a romantic leading man. He needs to face facts and come out of the closet. I don't have any patience with older, wealthy actors. There is no reason why Spacey can't come out. The fact that he's gay is an open secret.

Kevin Spacey owns you or his audience nothing. He can do whatever he pleases, it's his life. If he suddenly quits acting, I will be grateful to him for leaving behind such a wonderful legacy, instead of being upset.
This is 2015, time that the word "gay" is considered as normal as "heterosexual"!

Well put. He has left us with several great movies and shows. I love "Midnight In The Garden Of Evil". This is my favorite Spacey movie. As a gay man myself, the whole Southern charm and accent of Jim Williams is extremely attractive. Why do people care so much about sexuality anymore. I still don't understand why spaceman88 " has no patience with older, wealthy actors coming out". It's no ones business but the great actor we know as Kevin Spacey.

I still don't understand why spaceman88 " has no patience with older, wealthy actors coming out"

Hey jsmith98-1 , is this a typo/mistake? Because other than this sentence, you do seem to agree with me. Just asking.

If in fact he is gay, and I think he most likely is gay. People shouldn't be forced out of the closet. It's a person right to decide how and when they want to come out. Sometimes they never do. I didn't come out to my parents or friends until I was 30 yea7ecrs old. Do you really think Kevin Spacey cares about your patience. I don't even understand what you mean by that or why it bothers you anyway.

If he's hiding,it's a shame. I just hope he's happy. I love Kevin Spacey.

If he's hiding,it's a shame. I just hope he's happy. I love Kevin Spacey.

Well said.

I seen pictures of him and another guy in a park together in a tabloid magazine back in the 90's, and they looked very much like a couple, and you could clearly tell it was kevin spacey.I think he's afraid to come out thinking it will ruin his career, or it could be hes a very private person. Regardless I think hes a wonderful actor, and was very deserving when he won the golden globe this week.

If you read his Biography here on IMDB, he says " he could care less about his acting career, it's the theater he loves" . He has made so many movies and other projects that he deserves nothing but total respect. He is a very private person. I personally believe he is gay, as I am a gay man. I think the biggest clue is that he's older and too attractive not to be married. I totally respect his desire to tell the world, "I'm gay, or tell the world, "leave me alone". No one should be forced to be "outed". It's a big decision and once you say the words, you can't take them back. I am glad that regardless of his sexuality, you feel the same way about him as I do.

Are there not actors in theatre?

Re: He is ga
b68
y

I don't think his sexual orientation is relevant to us at all. But I do find it funny how as soon as two men are dating, they are gay. There are plenty of bisexual people as well!

I don't think his sexual orientation is relevant to us at all.
But if he was perceived as 'straight', would that become 'relevant'? Are there threads about an 'out' gay actor and arguments that they are 'really 'straight'? This is because it is not 'normal' to be 'gay' and it still threatens the homophobic herd.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

In my opinion Spacey is bisexual, but If he's not interested in doing a fuss about it, then why should we?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Who cares?

There is nothing free except the grace of God

Who cares. The more important question is if he is Keyser Soze or not.

In September 2006, Spacey said that he intends to take up British citizenship when it becomes available to him.

And a vile predatory pedophile to boot.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo