Winona Ryder : RIP WINONA RYDER MESSAGE BOARD (and all other IMDB boards)

RIP WINONA RYDER MESSAGE BOARD (and all other IMDB boards)

If you're logged in, you should be able to see the message.

Well, it was nice knowing you, CIP, Nicolo, Silver, wigmaniac, domwood, eddro, bernadettelincoln, jrsx, hugobolso, ADFalcano, Fac063 and Ruby (apologies if I've left any good regular members out)

Re: RIP WINONA RYDER MESSAGE BOARD (and all other IMDB boards)

I'll contact CIP and let him/her know that this is going on. Perhaps s/he will log in for a few days to say adieu?

Well that certainly was fun while it lasted! I'll miss everyone! 😥

It is IMDb's fault no one likes they're message boards anymore.. There are no mods to control trolls and make sure discussion is civil. If you still want a dedicated message board there is always reddit! Her sub isn't very active right now but we can make it so!

20 years here, a member since March 2001.

I will miss u guys.-

Any thougth

Wow, that's a long time, Hugo. I first arrived sometime after that, but changed profiles on several occasions during the years. Go to Reddit.

😵 This sucks!

Gwasgray, sign up on reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/winonaryder/

well here you go, it dosnt mather anymore. by grassie

https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.struijk/videos/10154389969615845/

Take care! {:0)

Until we meet again..

Peace.

Join the Reddit.

I don't post as much on Winona's page these days (despite the positive upturn in her career) and as I was just about to post on another film I seen the message boards closing down notification.. damn, it was some of you lot on this very page that got me into the comments side of things on here and despite me being quiet on this page I've continually enjoyed checking in and reading the stuff you all post so this is my first stop after finding out its end of days on here, sad but while it's been fun theres been times the trolling has got cRAZy on here especially which ultimately ruins things.. if they monitored IMDb message boards better this wouldn't happen.. take care all and be cool.
Trolls can go £u(& themself.

Join the Reddit.

Thank you Gwasgray for the lovely farewell message!

But it's true that imdb made the right decision. There's so much nastiness, and so much bullying on most imdb boards.

And things have gotten particulary bad lately, it seems like offensive, and hateful language have been normalized thanks to the current political climate. So imdb really had no choice...

But I will remember fondly Winona's board, I had some good fights, some even better conversations, "met" some great people, and I will miss most of the regular users (especially Fac, I will always have a soft spot for him).

Goodbye people, be happy, don't allow hate in your hearts 😘

I will miss you too

Join the Reddit.

Best of luck to you in everything ahead!!

We still have 2 weeks, but yeah, it's hard to believe the board is disappearing. I am not sure if I would join some other board outside. The main reason I came to this board was because it was in imdb and all the movie information I needed would be here. So it was convenient there was also a Winona page. I am not sure if I would specifically go to a Winona Ryder fansite just to discuss her. The advantage of the imdb boards is that you could go to any movie and people would be discussing it, or if you had any questions or comments you could just go there and post it. All in the same place. It's so sad it is ending. I can't believe it.
I joined the board in 2002, so it's been so long. Some posters have been here for as long or may be more. Some of them are gone too I guess.

Join the reddit, wf2. It takes literally one minute and even if you never use it at least you'll be able to find some of us after the imdb boards go away.

https://www.reddit.com/r/winonaryder/

Its was nice knowing you Gwasgray and all the other fans here too.

Its been great. Been here for almost 8 years and Im extremely sad and angry that its coming to an end. Ill miss this board and I will definitely miss posting new Winona pics and news here.

Im hoping that IMDb changes their minds at the last second but that is highly unlikely to happen so...if this is my last post before it all closes down (unlikely! LOL)...then I just want to say........

See ya and take care.

No one is more suited for this job than myself...unless it's someone else.

Join the Reddit.

Well at least it has finished on a high note, Winona winning an award (though shared), being on the spotlight again with her funny faces and back on a red carpet again. It feels kind of weird we will never discuss Stranger Thi 238 ngs season two or anything she will be up to, or any future movies or anything.
It's so sad not just because of Winona, she's famous enough to have her own following, but what about those people who are not that famous?
Where am I going to discuss and ask about a rare 1945 Boris Karloff film for example? That experience is now gone. The good thing about imdb boards is that a wide spectrum of people would use them. No other movie website attracts as many people, so it was the right place to discuss these things and if there was anyone likely to start a 1c84 discussion on something rare it would be here. It's so sad.

Join the reddit! :)

There are other forums for Winona Ryder discussions, ones that don't allow the Jameses and PK's of the world to dominate the conversations.

Well, send some IM's to some people so we can know which ones are hip and cool for the Kool Kats.

hey im hip "-)