Winona Ryder : Her facial expressions made me appreciate her even more now

Her facial expressions made me appreciate her even more now

I've never been a huge Wynona fan, I'm familiar with her movies though, but her range of facial expressions at the SAG Show made me appreciate her even more now. Maybe it's just me, but I find a unique attractiveness towards women who aren't afraid to make bizzare absurd facial expressions (even though I believe that wasn't her intent)

You're amazing

Re: Her facial expressions made me appreciate her even more now

I just saw this and I must say it does look a little bizarre or maybe it just seemed that way on purpose? What bothered me were the little speech and the veiled threats aimed at the president. "Hunt monsters shelter freaks"? Trump is not the monster folks, the monsters are the "people" the liberals want to allow to simply traipse over our borders and roam free; murdering kids and establishing a caliphate in the land of the free. I can only hope Miss Ryder is not on the side of the horde ripping through this country, claiming they want peace by destroying everything in their paths.

Harbour's rant was flat out weird, but yes, it sounded seditious. Winona is an intelligent person and is quite independent in her thinking so she may not have been entirely onboard with whatever it was the Harbour was ranting about.

whatever it was the Harbour was ranting about.
I've now seen the speech written out verbatim and I still don't know what he's ranting about. It seems flagrantly presumptuous that he would think the entire crew from the show would be on board with it. No more microphone for him!

Yeah, it was like he was tossing out slogans and bromides without any coherent foundation. Fortunately, Winona was there to add some color to what was otherwise a very typical milquetoast event.

you realy have too give me some info in this.. is there some link anything? tnx silver btw she looks awsome but i dont get what you are talking about Nicolo and dummy

Oh, I get it. You haven't seen the silly rant that David Harbour went on when Stranger Things won the Ensemble award on the SAGs?

hmm i dont like stars talking like that.. i make my own world and dont need someone too tell who ore what. indeed her face hahaha what a sweety..

Yes. You understand. He sucked the air out of everyone's time. I mean, there was serious talent on that stage, Winona, Matthew Modine, and the new starlet, Millie Bobby Brown, and then this guy goes on a manic rant. It wasn't fair to them, and it wasn't fair to us. Thank goodness Winona put the air back into it.

Wow nice job Great_MR_E with the fake news. Here's some real news. Yesterday, a white radical extremist killed 6 muslims in a mosque in Quebec. Today in Portland, a white nationalist threatens anti-ban protesters with a gun http://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2017/01/30/18823087/man-accused-of-flashing-a-gun-at-a-pro-immigrant-demonstrators-in-downtown-portland-on-monday. These are just two of too many deplorable acts by trump supporters and won't be the last by a long shot.

As for your thinking that peaceful protesters would cause riots or whatnots. Look up Project Veritas who have been caught many times trying to pay off or themselves instigating false flag or trying to conjure up riots by themselves even though they are trump supporters. That's your president and his people, not mine.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

There's a difference. the white people you referred to are attacking people who are suspected to be terrorists. The Arabs c 16d0 laiming to be peaceful Muslims are attacking people at random, not even bothering to care whether or not there are children among them. You can count the number of terrorist attacks by Caucasian non Muslims on o0ne hand, you need a calculator to count the Islamic terrorists

The speech was boring and But Winona stole the show

Lara Croft Himiko! The First Sun Queen! This is Yamatai.

Re: Winona stole

Nice one.

Some say she can't help herself.
CGI Depp, bye bye Butch
Antidepwessants make face funny.

Re: Winona stole

I meant that Winona and Kids were the best part of boring ass speech

Lara Croft Himiko! The First Sun Queen! This is Yamatai.

Re: Winona stole out of boredom

She especially can't help herself when she's bored.
CGI that for real.
98 problems.

It almost seemed like she was mocking him a bit. Maybe she's a little bored with the political speaches at award shows. They do tend to sound a lot alike.

-Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come

I think she was mocking him some, but also knowing that she needs to still work with the guy, went along with his rant a bit. What a pathetic thing for him to do: there were kids, it was their moment in the sun, and he had to make it all about himself.

And egging on a lot of violent, misinformed youths who are already ripping up the nation over half truths and outright falsehoods.

It was her intent. You can see that clearly. I was laughing so much. Too funny. She was not serious at all. I found it so refreshing.

She was obviously tweaking... winona never stopped using

Yeah, she handled that very well.

This town needs an enema!

She was making fun of his rant, because she is a secret Trump supporter and conservative.

I would have made fun of his rant even if I wasn't a Trump supporter and conservative.

"she is a secret Trump supporter and conservative"

And there you have it: the most offensive thing anyone has ever said about Winona. Since the board will be shut down soon, I think it's time to admit that from personal experience a)I'm an open-minded person, but I'm conservative compared to how liberal Winona is and b)she would rather chop off both arms and legs than vote for the Orange neonazi.

I don't know what happened to you CIP to turn you into a Trump supporter, but I hope that it's just temporary insanity, and that there's still some kindness in your heart... Oh, and since it's absolutely normal to doubt me, you can check this recent link, to see how much she just adores Trump (on the 01.15 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvtKBHdgWbw

Great MR E is CIP?

I doubt it. CIP would have told me.

I support the president, as long as he is working for and not against the nation. Trump's approach may not be what I would do, but at least he is not trying to open the nation up for attack. As someone who is in Europe and who has seen what open borders can accomplish, I would think you would have a unique perspective on terror, especially having known people who were harmed by terrorists. If a temporary ban on nations which seem to produce the most terrorists is not the answer, what is? I have plenty of kindness in my heart, but charity begins at home. I don't want to wake up to the aftermath of bombs, car killings or chemical attacks, so yes, if Trump is taking a stern posture on those things, I will support it.

The president is a tool, just like any public servant. The problem is that people in America have had eight years of what basically amounted to a benign dictatorship, so rather than trying to support the president, they run amok, causing pain and damage and sewing discord. I am not the only entertainer who feels this way either, believe me. A lot of them are just too scared to lose their careers because of the utterly closed minded people in key positions in Hollywood and in the other entertainment industries. If you want an example of someone we don't want to support, try Madonna. Her not so veiled threat is what is wrong with this nation. Until we get some safety and commerce in this nation, it will continue to worsen. I say, get behind Trump, give him the next four years and if he screws it up royally, then we vote him out next term. The really deep issue is not who is in The White House, it's the condition of the heats of man. We have become such scared, hateful distrustful people that even if someone were to come along with some good ideas, we would not be able to see it, because of which party they were affiliated with, or what they did in college, etc.

BTW, I was joking about Winona being a trump supporter, but she is not as liberal as you think.

but she is not as liberal as you think.

How do you know?

see how much she just adores Trump (on the 01.15 mark)
Well yes with a camera 4 feet from her face while seated among the most liberal crowd in America.

Well yes with a camera 4 feet from her face while seated among the most liberal crowd in America.

Suggested edit:

Well yes with a camera 4 feet from her face while seated among the most drunken, stirred-up liberal crowd in America.

You're welcome.

Ha ha! Good point!