The Walking Dead : Savor it. Ale coaster.

Savor it. Ale coaster.

Re: Savor it. Ale coaster.

Have you stolen coasters? Is it even a thing to steal coasters? Are they free? I'm asking for a friend.

I went on a tour of bars and cafes that Sartre used to hang out in in Paris, and I took coasters from all of them. I still have them. I could probably have just asked for them but I felt shy. Also, stealing them was more fun.

What a cool idea!!!

Yes, it was such fun! My wife refused to come with me (she went to some big garden close by) and I walked around Saint-Germain-des-Prés with a map, drinking a glass of wine in each of the bars (one was a very sad place for me: Sartre and Camus quarrelled there and never met up again). By the time I was done I was quite drunk and maudlin (I went to about 8 bars: there were more but so packed I couldn't even get in). The next day I visited his grave in Montparnasse. It was all very pseudo-intellectual and angsty!

I was thinking you’d be quite drunk by the end of it!

And if you were truly feeling it, then there was nothing pseudo about it at all!

Yeah, I cried. He and Simone de Beauvoir are buried in the same grave. So cute!

I didn’t know that!

Nope. Next!

Not for me…

i think you and Bee should be buried in the same grave. Not immediately, of course. In the fulness of time, when you both die.

I think it should be immediately. Only way to make sure it happens. Knowing Horatio, he’ll make the pact with Bee. Then when Bee dies first, he’ll inscribe on her tombstone, “Bee actually thought I would be buried here with her. LOL.”

We have to somehow manage things so that Horatio gets buried first. We'll promise to unearth him and show him a video of Bee crying at his funeral. But we'll renege on it and bury him with a video of Monicah wrestling with a frying pan.

Probably! I didn't read Bentley's full post.

Nest really effed with your responses here.

If the coaster is one of the cardboard type, then take it freely. They dissolve pretty quickly with constant use at a restaurant, so it’s probably thrown out after a week anyways when it’s destroyed. Plus the coasters are good advertisement which is why they make something so disposable be attractive enough to steal.

Imagine a soppy wet, bacteria-filled sponge sitting on the back of your kitchen sink for a week. That's what bar coasters are like, only they're filled with covid-19. Puke! But hopefully Horatio got his long before the pandemic.

LOL. Yup!