The Watercooler : Hungry appreciation thread

Re: Hungry appreciation thread

Nobody sets high standards with regards to you, I assure you.

Is there any particular reason you have chosen to just dox me?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Hi Syed

oi dont mention my real name. go ahead i dont care.

let me smell your farts for israel

I won't if you don't want me to. 👍🏽

Who was behind that johnnyonthespot733blog?

some random imdb troll. johnnyonthespot was betty. wait, it was gwnyc's hired goon from hackers forum.

DojoDanny's wife Donna

Nimda deleted the name.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Yes, because you doxxed me boss!

This now makes me superior to you in every regard. Most importantly MORALLY. you see you are now officially a doxxer. A title I'm too kindhearted to claim.

Thank you Nimda!

hungrys little chihuahua 🤓👃

I'm curious to know who the owner of these pesky little socks are that have begun nipping at my heels for the last week. I'm sure you'll grow a set and come at me with your main soon enough.

All in good time.

Not quite the same but I remember having to defend my love for The Hound, a rather problematic character. People telling me to search my soul if I loved him…

DD tells me to go fuck my dad, too. if u need a screen shot of it, i can look.

👈😲 i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom 😴👉

And you should. And your grandpa and uncle and cousin too if you got’em.

❤️

I think Ms Jacky needs to find her moral compass. Just sayin'. You can judge a person by the company they keep.

I GameBoy - H. superior

all u Soapboxers know him for the past idk, 3 years. but i know him for way longer than that and he has so much dirt on his hands, not even only related to me with doxxing and harassing and straight up spreading lies and scheming and whatnot, he is morally and ethically corrupt. i'm one of his longterm victims of online bullying and harassing and unprovoked, only bc he thinks and is obsessed with the idea i'm someone else, his fucking ugly ex gf for christs sake. he started going after me from day one to this day, 5 years, and wouldn't let go, ever. i have him blocked now after it escalated lately in the past 4 days, but u need to know that this is not a good man and he could turn on u, on any of u as he has turned on people before who trusted him. and he wouldnt hesitate spreading the most horrendous lies about u just to see what sticks of this. i'm serious, i'm not trying to slander anyone just bc we have beef. i'm telling u to watch out. bc i know him for so much longer than u and bc i'm one of his victims for a very long time now and the reason why i'm still here is, well, i'm not gonna back down and let my abuser dictate over my life. and hungry is a fucking abuser. straight up.

if Jacky wants the whole story of hungry on GoT board, i can tell her via pm.

I don't think Jacky wants the story. I doubt she cares. Some people have trouble separating good from bad.

I GameBoy - H. superior

this is all i can do to warn people.

Why are you going after Jacky when rocket made this thread?

Rocket is a masochist. That's pointless to rebut. Jackie seemed like a good person with a moral compass. I was surprised at her fawning over the guy.

I GameBoy - H. superior

I can hardly say she was fawning over the dude. Stop exaggerating, drama queen.

Goodbye

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

I agree with rocket. It seemed like she was being pretty fair, just saying she appreciated him doing a specific thing. That's hardly fawning.

Your lack of fawning has been duly noted, my friend.

Hungry, this is like when you and klam were fighting years ago and I hated you and you didn't care.

I'd be happy to fawn over you but I can't while you continue to attack Sophie.

I'm not attacking Sophie and she showed up after being gone for 3 years claiming I am stalking and harassing me when it's obvious she is the one who is doing the very thing she's accusing me of doing. She spends practically 24/7 posting about me while I pretty much ignore all her lies, which include attempting to completely rewrite history for her own personal agenda. She mentioned me almost 300 times yesterday while I wasn't even here. She is a drug addict and completely delusional, I find it completely hypocritical on your part that you continue to support that nonsense.

I was never involved when this started, I don't know all the deetz, and I became friends with you guys independently of all that, so I really don't want to get involved now. And I know that Sophie attacks you too -but it seems like it's just in retaliation. If you left her alone I know that she would stop talking negatively about you because she just isn't a malicious person.

And what is even the point in keeping it going? I love Sophie and personally I don't care if she is a young woman in Germany or an older woman in Oregon. It's not like she's telling people that she's single and wants their nudes or personal info. She's not doing anything nefarious at all so it isn't even worth your time to care about. All she wants to do is post with her friends.

We should all drop it and go attack monicah for calling me an idiot on TWD board

The guy is a peace of human scum,lower then low Bee,the way he treats some people on here is reprehensible, like Gameboy said,what kind of shit bag makes fun of a loving sons sacrifice to look after a father who has had a history of health problems.That shows you exactly what kind of shit stain on life,this moronic turd is and I can tolerate Rocket,but for Rocket to follow Hungry's keyboard warrior approach,just so he can scratch Hungrys balls makes me wonder about him.But whatever burning hatred "Hungry The Zero" has burning in his soul goes beyond normal trolling or even baiting someone, this clown thinks he has me pegged as someone who lives off my parents, he knows shit about me.

That shows you exactly what kind of shit stain on life,this moronic turd is and I can tolerate Rocket,but for Rocket to follow Hungry's keyboard warrior approach,just so he can scratch Hungrys balls makes me wonder about him.
Oh fuck yes, I'm doing every one of the things that the people keep saying I am doing. I do these things because I want to be part of the cool crowd and I will do the suicide thing if I do not get accept.

To think, this all started because I said Cannibal Holocaust wasn't a masterpiece. But I do love the direction this has gone and the fact that more people are joining Gameboy in saying I'm just kissing Hungry's ass.

Goodbye

No,some of your attacks against me about taking care of my father is something that would come out of Hungry's mouth, not you, who believe it or not,I think your a pretty decent guy otherwise.

Is Hungry the only poster here who makes mean comments about other posters? God, I make mean comments about someone in an attempt to test whether or not they truly won't meltdown over people saying that shit, and somehow I'm riding Hungry's jock because of it.

I really wonder if the people who think that are retarded or are trying to troll me. I mean, I'd like to think you people have been exposed to me long enough to know that I do not and will not play favorites, I do not seek to curry favor, and I do not kiss anyone's ass.

BUT, it really doesn't matter to me if anyone believes me when I say that. If you guys haven't got me figured out by now, then you never will.

Goodbye

When I started considering hungry my friend I knew he was an asshole, I just consider it part of his personality and he's usually not that bad to me. So it's hard for me to just hate hungry because he's being hungry. I know he's a dick. But I'm sorry he's an asshole to you.

I'm sorry to anyone hungry has been an asshole to but I'm not his pr person, I don't get paid enough

Okay,how would you feel ,if he made things personal with your family in a hatred fashion?

I wouldn't like it and I don't like him doing it to other people. I also don't like him being a dick to Sophie.

But I don't hate hungry I just think he should stop

Fair enough for sure.If he stopped with his attack on taking care of my father, I would probably not hate the dude.

That's really cool of you. Most people here aren't half that mature

You don't take care of your dad, he takes care of you. And he has for 50+ years.

You are also one of the last people I would ever worry about having a bad opinion of me. You're absolute trash and a bitch ass coward who hides behind socks to attack people then tries to blame it off on other people, pussy. The opinion of retarded sheep like you is meaningless to someone like me.

Lol as usual buddy,your claims have no proof,no back up and reeks of self protection.

There are many things you don't know, but that certainly didn't stop you from coming into an appreciation thread and start attacking me. Very no class of you. How disappointing.

I didn't start attacking you. I was asking PC why he was attacking Jacky and not rocket. It seemed unfair to me and the subject was irrelevant.

The only reason I "attacked" you -if you can even call it that- was because you said I wasn't fawning over you and I wanted to explain why. Attacking you wasn't my intention. I like you when you aren't being an asshole to people.

Sophie seems to have been in a drug induced state for the past week and has been imagining Hungry attacking her and obsessing over her, when it's been pretty much the other way around. It's all in her head.

It seemed that way yesterday. Sophie has even said she melted down yesterday. But doesn't anyone think that she's acting so paranoid because hungry is getting to her? I mean she is saying that herself

I would say it's the alarming amount of drugs she is taking that has her acting so paranoid, not Hungry. She has been high for days on end and is not in a rational state. Anything Hungry or anyone else says on here is the least of her problems. She's harming herself more than anyone else ever could.

If she randomly started attacking someone else who hasn't been consistently coming after her then I'd say yup, drugs got her acting crazy.

But she is saying that hungry's investigating and hostility towards her is really bothering her. I don't think we should say that she doesn't know what she's thinking/feeling/saying just because she's on drugs.

I warned her. Orson warned her to cease and desist, then she attacked him, her supposed long time friend who was simply looking out for her best interests.

Not the behavior of a rational person.

Hungry is gaslighting her, though, for years, and lies about everything regarding her. He is a known pathological liar and even calls himself The Chaos King. Sophie had a meltdown after he went after her for 4 days, relentlessly. Anyone that is emotional like she is would flip out eventually, after being terrorised for this long and gaslighted this madly as she was by his attacks.

Everything you said other than me being The Chaos King is absolute nonsense, cowardly sock.

wat happen to typing liek this,sophie?