The Soapbox : What the fuck is this gwnyc bitch talking about?

Re: What the fuck is this gwnyc bitch talking about?

I don't care about being the most hated or your problems with a female. I am neutral on that subject. I am asking about the hypocrisy. You bitch about being harassed but have no problem with people getting harassed here. You talk about G as someone vile yet don't ban the most vile here. You do nothing about your mods getting abused. I wanted a simple answer. Nothing more nothing less. I will just assume you like the drama and use people here for your own amusement.

"It doesn't matter who hurt you,or broke you down,what matters is who made you smile again."

but who the fuck are you?

let me smell your farts for israel

i just gave you a very lengthy and thorough explanation. it was supremely logical and rational. maybe it will take a few reads to sink in.

there is no hypocrisy from me. the hypocrisy would be your own. you are calling others vile and in need of banning, but at the same time you claim you don't care if others here feel the same way about you. textbook hypocrisy, anna.

a lot of people don't like you here, and some have left specifically because of your presence. no, i don't find that drama amusing at all. one of the best users left because of you once, but i still allow you to post. if you want me to start banning for vileness, then you would be among the first to go. you should be happy i'm on your side. i'm not making you post. you're the one that chooses to come here and start fights with everyone, not me.

anyway, this is my site. i don't take direction from anyone, so if that is what your goal is here, to try to tell me how to run the site, then you should just leave. i ain't changin, baby.

anna is nettie?

no, it's someone from moviechat. she alright, but kind of like a donna. very aggressive and loves to fight.

She's trying to control this place like that clique controls moviechat activity, banning interesting users they don't like.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Dayyyummm nimda

Nimda's always been a bad ass

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

First of all I asked a simple question and not once did I say you can't run your site the way you want to. So I don't know where your attitude is coming from. I am sure people love using me for an excuse but fuck them. I dont kiss peoples ass or suffer their b.s. and that's the real problem they have with me. I spend less time here then on as far as me posting goes so that comment was pointless. So in other words people can talk crap about me or harass others but the moment I say anything it is wrong. Is that what you just said? Sure sounds like it to me. And no,You did not answer the question but went off on a rant about your ex. But whatever. Should of known better then to ask since it is obvious you DON'T care.

"It doesn't matter who hurt you,or broke you down,what matters is who made you smile again."

gwnyc is his ex now?

Post deleted

guud try ur still not getting color fonts username

Post deleted

have u tried earning money via camming? easiest way to earn money. i am ur pimp gimme my share woman!

Dance to this
and slide down a pole in short skirt!

You will get them. I'll make sure of it. If I have to kidnap and torture Nimda, I will.

You have my word.

The reports of my demise are greatly exaggerated. - Abe Vigoda

Post deleted

Ok, so I PM'd him about it and told him what I'd do if he didn't give you your colors back and he threatened to shoot me if he ever saw me in real life and sent me a picture of his handgun. I guess it just isn't going to happen, Mon. Sorry, hon.

Post deleted

What about me, Bucko?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Did you use to have colors?

No

Then what is it that you would like me to do, my dear?

r ye gon date monicah in real life or not?

He cares about these helpless mortals?

I most definitely will. I just need to kill/divorce my wife first.

when? after she's got in her snatch spermatozoa of 1 million different men, dont be such an ultra conservative cuck, rocket dear.

Just venting

If you want me to get you colors, just say the word and I'll get them. I'll just have to remember to bring a gun first.

Aye!

^this.

👈👸 i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom 😴👉

Omg I thought he was talking to Ben!

I kinda got that impression from your thread because you tagged Ben.

she;s just salty she wasnt getting as much as attention in 2014 as she was in 2013.

year now? 2020. move on!

Whoops! Ben still gets roasted so the thread stands lmao

force him to attack me. makes u happy after that i ruined ur 2013 soapbox experience.

You ruined my life Ben

i remember how u and heather used to start threads in 2014 (just as u do nowadays) kinda like reddit AMA. difference between heather and u was that u used to type your response, heather was a bigger attentionwhore, she used to vocaroo her responses instead of typing, and she got that guy what was his username as her permanent real life slave for her hard work.

Anna is just jealous, her n g are both crazy as each other. Nimda just has to choose, let the 2 of them fight in queenbury rules fight and best psycho stalker wins!

nimda nigra gotsa chosen one of them shit caked twatted negroes such as donna up his ass for the greater good of filmboards populace

you asked about why gwnyc is not allowed here while the people who you don't like are and i explained that.

i don't like seeing anyone get harassed, but i will tell you what i tell all of the trolls when they come to me looking for protection: you're not getting it. if you want to start fights with people, that is your fight, not mine.

now there was a time where i thought you brought a refreshing dose of balance to this website and i defended you. you were fighting people that liked to fight other people. but then something changed. you started to fight everyone. you have gone after nettie, jacky, dazed, etc, users universally regarded as the nice users. you have said some truly nasty things to them. at that point, i can no longer defend you.

you may not think you are trying to tell me how to run the site, but when you start dictating how everyone should behave, you sure as hell are acting like you run the place. that isn't how this works. it's not that i don't care about your opinions on the site, it's that everyone else doesn't care. they don't want you decide policy here, so i can't let you. if you want their support, then you should try being nicer to people.

i don't like seeing anyone get harassed, but i will tell you what i tell all of the trolls when they come to me looking for protection: you're not getting it. if you want to start fights with people, that is your fight, not mine.

Twizlee boasted about being a walking dead troll and you protected her from me, not only protected her from me but also made her gameboys 2nd in command who takes over when gameboy is in tijuana with his wife for 3 weeks there!

but i will tell you what i tell all of the trolls when they come to me looking for protection: you're not getting it.

Well there's not an easy way to say this, but I expect to not only be protected but be protected with a revolver, nimda.

Godspeed.

i got you, bro

big deal, my dead great uncle built one of the bombs that blew up dublin and monoghan in 74!

who's mentally unstable now? brandishing a gun to unsuspecting random people on tinychat?

threatening to shoot them?

what if gwnyc sees this then uses it as evidence against you in the forthcoming trial(s).

Theres a trial?

lol

I guess if nimda brings mr raspberry jam and points to where she threatened to hurt him!!!!

Did u see that snapshot or not? its pretty damning.