Salma Hayek : Breasts Save A Movie

Breasts Save A Movie

I dont like to think of myself as a perv and I really dont think i am but it really did sicken me throughout the film Grown Ups 2 that I hadn't seen her face the entire movie due to the quite graphic cleavage shown from Salma Hayek from scene to scene.......I dont think I'm a pervert and many men who went to see the film aren't either but I can say with confidence that Salma Hayek was used for the sole purpose of keeping the mens eyes focused on her chest and not at the clearly terrible movie in front of them.......Salma Hayek had 4 outfit changes throughout the whole movie all of which exposed her to an extreme point while many of the other main actresses like Maya Rudolph didnt show anything because she didnt have the body they were trying to expose.....Obviously there was a high corporate decision that involved the costume designer which completely changed the movie that the men were watching from the movie the women were watching

Re: Breasts Save A Movie

Any memorable outfits that come to mind ? I was thinking about watching it but know you've convinced me to see it

anyone who says "I don't think i'm a pervert" usually is a pervert

Agreed. It's like the pervert motto.

They make you raise your right hand, put your left one down your pants and repeat that line.

MARVIN
"Man, I don't even have an opinion"

um, im a young guy,and during the movie,while obviously saw she has a nice figure and all, looked at her face throughout the movie without even trying. Why ? because that is what normal human beings do,when someone is talking,trying to convey some information,you look at their face,eye contact or at least close vicinity of their eyes. Why on earth would I stare at her boobs when she is talking ? Especially if her face is so beautiful, to boot ?!

Why on earth would I stare at her boobs when she is talking?

Here on b68 earth, it's quite common behavior. I'm not making a point, I am merely presenting the evidence.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Especially if her face is so beautiful to boot ?

You only kick beautiful people in the face?

I have to agree. The only reason I ever watch From Dusk Till Dawn is for Salma's snake dance scene , I have no idea what the movie is about , it something to do with vampires in Mexico. But the Salma Snake Dance Scene is so hot, i fast forward to that scene. I bought the DVD for that scene alone.

Boston and Philly love to slander us, but they don't have as many fans as us

Salma's dance is great, also one of Rodriguez' best films. Actually one of the funniest 90s flicks.

I'm so hungry, I could eat the ass out of a low-flying duck.

Learn to format a damn post.

-----
WORDS MEAN THINGS! Also, before you come to bitch about a plot hole, rewatch the show/movie.

Now I'm going to watch this film for sure! I had no intention of watching it because it got bad reviews and looked lame, but Salma Hayek is a hot goddess and I love her amazing cleavage!! Her breasts are gifts from god. I could look at her cleavage all day long and be a happy man. Nobody looks better in a low cut dress than Salma Hayek. Thanks for this post, as now I know I can watch the movie and have several minutes worth of getting to see Salma in several low cut, cleavage-revealing outfits. That sounds like a good deal to me! My only complaint is that she should do more nudity, including full genital nudity, as she is too hot to be wearing clothes all the time.