The Soapbox : I am putting all of you on notice.

I am putting all of you on notice.

Tonight, hungry makes his long anticipated return with an all new edition of Meltdown Maniacs - Welcome to The Cornoapocalypse Edition, featuring every covid related meltdown since this nonsense has begun.

But I can't do it alone. This task is too massive for one man, even one of legendary stature such as myself, to handle alone. I need each and every one of you to pm me every instance of such a meltdown from the last month that you are aware of.

I will be going over and evaluating every one of them personally with a fine tooth comb using specialized software to determine which ones shall make the list based solely on the merit of their intensity. None shall be spared their ultimate fate.

The full edition will come later tonight after it has gone through committee to verify it's authenticity and worthiness of inclusion. Hopefully I won't pass out drunk first. If such an event was to occur this edition of MM will be cancelled and rescheduled for the very next Coronapocalypse.

Thanks in advance for your oh so very valuable time.

Love, soon.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Re: I am putting all of you on notice.

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

It's not a party until I break all of you.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Awesome.

I need help keeping up with the FB times

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Sounds like he's giving it exactly as much attention as it deserves. [giveup

Bring. More. Sheep.

I wanna cut off your dick

It’s worthless anyways

❤️

If that were the case it would certainly feel right at home with you.

Bring. More. Sheep.

I’m gonna cut it off and feed it to Donna’s kids. Po’ babies they be starvin’

❤️

We do what we can.