The Walking Dead : My fav hattricks as of now

Re: My fav hattricks as of now

Rub his belly, that will probably help.

Actually, fuck him. I just realized it's not even my sock.

Probably just some wannabe phony. Probably doesn't even know about the beauty of a blooming rose.

I thought wop meant 'without papers' and was a term made up in America about illegal immigrants from Italy. Not soccer sports people in Argentina

Or from the word guappo?

Where's Lara Croft? She would know

It's from 'guapo', which I just googled and I'm sure you did too!

I googled it right after my "without papers" comment because I was like… I bet that's wrong. And I was right! Hazzah

I could see how that would work though, but it didn't make sense that it would only be applied to Italians.

Yeah but it makes sense if it's based off an Italian word and that's why it's used for Italians only.

But I was wrong so it doesn't matter what I thought lol

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

0/10 I thought this would be actual hat tricks, like pulling a bunny out of a hat. This isn't that. This is awful

I just watched that episode a few days ago. “Well Elaine why didn’t you just say so? You’re fired.”

Lol I love Elaine. I'm thinking about starting the whole thing from the beginning. It was on Netflix a year or so ago but I have to check and see if it still is.

Those have got to be the gayest looking hockey players I have ever seen.

I so thought that this was a hockey post. Psych!!