The Walking Dead : How to make this a much better board

How to make this a much better board

I have been studying the more successful boards (no names here: secrecy is of the essence). I have a five point programme, which is laid out below:

1. Our female posters need to make more threads about not being loved/liked enough. I recommend that Bee and Crystal take the lead here with such posts as: Does nobody here care for me because I am from Mexico? Also, is it because I sweat so much that Horatio will not flirt with me?

2. Our male posters need to be far more aggressive and make threads about how desirable it is that other posters die of coronavirus or AIDS. I cannot over-emphasize the importance of this. This is the kind of thing that keeps a board buzzing. It is the bread and butter of daily board existence.

3. We need more posts on film. Someone must take it upon himself or herself to ask such questions as: which is your favourite film made by a Czechoslovakian director with a hunchback before he turned 18?

4. We need Orson to come here and post more selfies and vocaroos (one to drown out the depressing memory of the other, and vice versa).

5. We need sophie and hungry here, one to post titillating and blurry pictures of herself in front of German subway stations in Oregon, and the other to dredge through 18 year old posts that prove, to his complete satisfaction, that she is Halle Berry (not Donna, who is in fact her brother Chuck).

I have many more suggestions, but these should do for now.

Re: How to make this a much better board

Just contributed to 3) (my fav actresses)

Working on 5) erryday. Errrrrry day for the past 18, i mean 5 years…. but i just heard from ben that more male posters are obsessed with me cuz of my sparkling personality so i'm taking on anyone who wants to mess with me at this point! 💪💅💄💋

👈😲 i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom 😴👉

Most of the male posters obsessed with you are barely capable of breathing and farting at the same time. Also, they think you are a cute young thing. We know better, don't we, Buddy (Holly)?

😂

6. kill yourself.

How odd! I was going to have 6. Ban that shit-stirrer Bentley, but nimda or thirsty have been deleting such posts, so I decided not to.

Don't worry, I won't let nimda ban you. Nothing I can do if you choose to take option 6 though.

I think you are being uncharacteristically unsympathetic. Also, assisted suicide is a crime in 32 US states.

Good thing you're canadian!

I think you're mistaking me for Corwin. Perhaps you think I am a dentist? Or a psychology professor?

I thought you taught third grade?

Doxxed! @nimda

I have been meaning to tell you that I think you should consider contracting AIDS.

Why don't you think I'm pretty, though?

*gender confusion

I’m going to reply in a very catty female way and say it’s not that you aren’t pretty, per se, you actually have a lot of unique ‘features’ that some women are probably jealous of.

If you hate a woman then you tell her that she looks like her father.

That's why Horatio isn't in love with me?!

Huh, now that I finally know I can move on. *Sweaty footsteps walking away*

It was a generic suggestion. Please do not take any of this personally. I myself am congenitally incontinent and have to spray any chairs I sit on with disinfectant.

😂

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Just a generic suggestion?! I already burned off my horatio tattoo. Bentley, do you not care for me because I'm from Mexico?!

😂

Bee, your coming from Mexico has nothing to do with it! I have quite independent reasons for loathing you….

jk. you know I adore you…

Awww I didn't know that, Bentz. You don't give me enough attention and validation. What am I doing wrong? Not enough vocaroos?! Could someone give me hair tips please?!!

Don’t slip!

How unfortunate to be born at the end of the universe.

I have to wear Crocs everywhere. For the ventilation and the grip

BlogSpot ½ Irish/German/French/Dutch…? ½ "Chinese-Indonesian" / South/East Chinese / Asian

More gratuitous and timely political cartoons and doctored photos focused on Hilary Clinton or AOC?

Sounds good to me!

You slick bastard!

Me too!

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Thank you for the suggestions. if you would undertake to do the needful I will ask Horatio to send you nudes. Quid pro quo and all that.

This doesn't make me happy.

You're a genius, Bentz. Pagg showed up in my aids thread: https://filmboards.com/board/p/19611604/permalink/#p19611604

I noticed! He's only been here once before, I think.

I recommend that Bee and Crystal take the lead here with such posts as: Does nobody here care for me because I am from Mexico? Also, is it because I sweat so much that Horatio will not flirt with me?

I was about to do that until I saw your goodbye thread!

My thread was going to be called, "Do people dislike Horatio because of Bee's Mexican-Chilean heritage?"

It’s an intriguing idea that, I must admit, I hadn’t given much consideration. It’s certainly a possible reason that I am so loathed but I wonder why the loathing wouldn’t also carry over to Bee.

bc Bee is really nice and smart and entertaining and funny!

🔥

Agreed (for the sake of discussion), so then how do I end up being hated because of it!

idk why people hate u, Horation. maybe bc they once loved u and are now bitter bc u hurt them somehow? ask ur shrink.

They're the ones that need to ask their shrink. I'm doing just fine over here.

Jude Law looks so sexy here

Bee is 100% American!

Hey, it’s your thread title, missy!

So you're saying she's not 100% American, just because she has Mexican-Chilean heritage?