The Walking Dead : Dazed is Secsy and Meercat vs. Lake

Dazed is Secsy and Meercat vs. Lake

I'm reading this with some fascination. It's a classic example of two different styles, perhaps even definitions, of trolling, not quite connecting. From my point of view, of course, Meercat and Secsy are scoring all the heavy points, being witty and sarcastic and undermining poor Lake. But Lake, clearly, doesn't see it that way (or does he, secretly?). In his mind this is not trolling at all, but some kind of game he doesn't understand. He's like the bull in the ring who hates and despises the picadors and toreadors, but knows they are making holes in his hide.

So what we need is an inside exposition of what soapbox trolling really is. What does Lake really mean when he says "PakiWhore" (or EssentialCunt561) was a real troll, and he would have eaten you up for breakfast?

Re: Dazed is Secsy and Meercat vs. Lake

You are putting words in my mouth. Which is an improvement. Since earlier it was your Cock you were trying to put. You Flaming Daffadil.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

You don't want to eat Bentley up?

In his mind (let's call it that for argument) I'm not a real troll. Just some elitist type who stole his choicest aperçus from 30 years ago and hasn't given him credit.

That's a bit rich. You're calling him a flaming daffodil yet you're the one sucking his cock.

This is the funny moment! As such as it is and in my my mind it is finding I am pondering what it is what say forth and yes it it’s so

I promise I have not and such forth has 14
bottles of cider today

There's only one man that will understand what you've just written, but it's not you.

Oh I don’t know about that of which words you state yet are never written

bottles of cider today

I don't even know why, but this is making me laugh out loud!

And yes it is so revealing that I once again win in a victory that is such to myself and you will never know

bottles of cider today

This is the thing I was looking for some variation and then I found myself as such that it is that’s funny Dazed eh.

bottles of cider today