Politics : Collections that should be made in Britain

Collections that should be made in Britain

I’m quite happy to subsidise some of my income to support the incredible effort NHS staff are making to keep my country great.

BUT every dolescum bastard that hasn’t worked in years should be put to the streets with no benefits. The doctors and nurses are working 20 hour days and we have these jobshy bastards bleeding our economy.

Hang them all frankly. Makes me proud to be British, along with the fact we have the greatest political leader since Thatcher:

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

Re: Collections that should be made in Britain

All of the Filmboards retards like Shooter, Ryan, Miley etc need to go. This is a time of crisis. We need to cull those that are bleeding the economy and taking the fooken piss

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

They could be put to work right now volunteering to help in their communities. Instead it's people who have been forced out of work who are stepping up.

All the scroungers are whining on social media about how they're supposed to get benefits paid. Apart from that life goes on for them.

Bye

These scumbags need to start plowing farms. Juan Kerr too. I don’t care if he’s an alcoholic retard. I want him awake 8am tomorrow on a tractor.

I want him to come to, hungover, blinking incessantly into the morning sun, riding said tractor while it's already in motion.

😂

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Britain. Second best save the SAS.

All I have is a sharp stick. Which eye would you like it in?

The SAS - the most god high bevel

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.