The Soapbox : The Soapbox has the weakest trolls

The Soapbox has the weakest trolls

In fact, they're not trolls. Not in the classic sense. They're irritating and nobody wants them around, but that's where the similarity ends. A troll uses wit and an intimidating understanding of the human pysche to create entertaining drama. These guys couldn't get inside the head of a new born baby. Well, perhaps Steve Lake could. I've seen babies put mashed potato in their ears before now.

Re: The Soapbox has the weakest trolls

You create a character. Others emulate you. 100 threads a minute. You watch the soapbox burn itself through itself. Go back to Film General.

Hrabak is nothing but an incestuous, shit eating goat fucking jew.

It's like a bot with lines of code missing.

People actually thought it was bots posting those threads back in 2014-2015. By early 2016 Soapbox was dead. It was real people spamming the boards 24 hrs a day! No forum on earth had ever seen anything like it. That is why col needham curtailed the boards due to excess data flow.

Hrabak is nothing but an incestuous, shit eating goat fucking jew.

This OP is basically something I said word for word already on this very board. So the OP has no originality or talent. When I drove Fugazi off the board in spectacular fashion.

People were astonished how I had completely and utterly crushed his spirit. I was very open in explaining how and what I did.

OP , You should never open your mouth.
You have never done anything worthy of being considered a great Troll.

I don't even like this place and yet in the last 2 years I have done at least 7 or 8 memorable things.

So GTFO with your bullshit. Go puff your chest somewhere where they think an amateur like you is a troll.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

maybe op wanted you to post. its his way of getting users to post here.

Dodged Hitler's Oven

I remember that time period. It was like war zone. I myself was shocked at what was going on. Someone pmed me, maybe it was coyote, maybe it was tim, saying something like "its like a battlefield, threads sprayed like bullets, you and i are safe here in this cave that is pm…"

trolls (i wasnt posting i was just observing) were posting 100 threads a minute, and this happened for months and months. It was surreal. Literal battlefield. I guess that's how soldiers feel when enemy and them are exchanging gunfire and they need some place to hide and find some peace for a while.

Dodged Hitler's Oven

are there any good trolls on fb??

Schrodinger's cat walks into a bar, and doesn't.

Only Steve Lake.

It's just hysterical to see all of the threads you TWD and GOT tools post proclaiming your superiority.

When in fact none of you are Trolls. You just regurgitating in this OP what I have already stated many many times on this board .

You would not have lasted even 1 day on the Soapbox. Half of you asked me to be your leader. And the other half pm each other and say , hey let's fight with Steve Lake cause he is a famous troll.

Maybe we will get some notice. You won't. You're not trolls. None of you. The only reason Gameboy doesnt say anything negative about you is because he wants traffic for the site.

In Pm's he mocks and laughs at all of you idiots with your delusions of grandeur. Repeating something over and over again doesnt mean it's true.

You people have made like 20 threads in the. last two weeks attacking me. None of you are worthy of my attention. But Yet I did respond and cyber stomped the shit out of all of you in several of these threads.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

^Proves me right by doing exactly what I mentioned.😂😂😂😂

You said I'd say you would be upset because I know you're an abysmal troll? Where? Where does it say that?

Most of the soapbox moved over from the Bush board since they hated the sandbox, there was a lot of them on the board in the very early days. Good trolls I shared victims with and offered them a victim or 2 when I was taking on too much, while I personally destroyed old posters who have either since died or went into old peoples homes or coronavirus beds!

Most of the got crowds content is via me lol

How am I only just now noticing how repetitive Steve Lake is? I knew he was a broken record, but I'd never realized how straightforward the formula was for every post he's ever authored. Here it is for those interested in never reading anything he types again:

> If you see a clever insight or catchy phrase you like, claim it was stolen from you and repeated verbatim.
> Reference your status as a troll god and assure the user they wouldn't cut it back in the day. Optionally declare the mere act of responding an undeserved olive branch.
> Also reference in some way that you've already won, crushed all the opposition forever and that the person isn't worth your time, in the midst of an essay length rant that in itself betrays such a sentiment.
> When all of the above inevitably fails, challenge the poster to a street fight.

He's strangely obsessed with wit and intelligence despite possessing neither. I could write a bot that vomits this shit out and save you the trouble of posting altogether, Steve.

Amusingly, you must recognize on some level that your posts are all dogshit, because you're sure to put up a disclaimer in each of them emphasizing just how little you're trying. You make certain the reader is well aware going in they shouldn't expect much of you. And they really don't, I promise.

… not gonna waste my talent here …

Dodged Hitler's Oven

I feel strongly that Steve wants with all his heart to reply to me, but has become self conscious in the fact he literally can't without falling victim to the formula I've established. I half suspect he's itching to inform me I've made off with his material yet again and that he's been telling people he's shit for years.

Dodged Hitler's Oven

C'mon, that's bullshit. Soapbox trolls are legend. We could go back to the classic days of Rabid Goon and Phoenix Tears but they're long gone and won't return so it's ancient history at this point. But in recent years we had Ben, Betty, gwnyc, PAGG, Darth Leather et al. There is no way the zombie fanboy trolls could match us.

filmboards Administrator & Troll Slayer

I GameBoy
- H. superior

Anybody who lists Ben or PAGG as a troll doesn't understand the argument.

PAGG? He's been lame for years now.

PAGG's heyday is over. But he was a renowned troll on the SB. No one can deny that.

I GameBoy
- H. superior

Ok, fair enough. I've never seen anything he posted that was funny.

He started as a lady catfish named GoodGirl. That's when he was pretty good. He cybered half the straight males. When he came out as a gay male he changed his name to PAGG>

I GameBoy
- H. superior

The moviechat trolls are far more terrible.

That place is getting active. Politics board. General board.

my forehead makes people call me down syndromed 4 israel

It's definitely the place to be for hip cool people.

At least they don't claim to be trolls.

Well, the classic sense of a troll is someone who makes intentionally offensive and/or irritating posts or acts in a deliberately offensive or crass way so they can elicit angry responses in their targets. I'd say the Soapboxers fit the classic sense of what a troll is… for the most part. PAGG at least does.

I don't think Steve Lake can be considered a troll. Mainly because he's so fucking garbage at it and it's his trolling attempts often backfire spectacularly. PE isn't really a troll, he's just a dumb cunt who gets off on harassing people. Ben's a pretty good troll, though it's hard to tell when the trolling ends and when him being severely mentally ill begins (still think he's pretty ok – so don't be offended, Ben). ITTY would be a good troll if he didn't clearly have emotional reactions to when other people were trolling him and if he didn't take shit outside the bounds of the internet. Don't really know of any other Soapboxers who are considered trolls.

I think I'd rate you TWD posters higher if you all didn't subscribe to the same exact trolling philosophies and tactics, and managed to have a more distinguished style from troll to troll. *When you guys post from your main accounts, it's much easier to discern between each of you (duh), but when you all use socks, it's more difficult… though I guess that's the point.* But it's trolling by committee. Anything done by committee is weak sauce, imo. Still love you guys, but I can't help but roll my eyes every time you guys go on about being great trolls. You guys are the Disney of trolls.

All that being said, I'm a Soapboxer and I'm the greatest troll to have ever lived. They will erect monuments and write songs to celebrate my greatness.

tl;dr: nice meltdown, faggot. PWNED!

* - I recognize this is an incredibly stupid and obvious comment to make, but it helps make my point… I think.

I live. I die. I live again.

Good trolls don't rant.

It would appear that they do.

Why would a troll make so much effort only to make themselves look weak, dumb, and desperate?

You think making a post that long takes any effort? I literally word puked that out in a *matter* of seconds.

So I look weak, dumb, and desperate, eh? I like where this is going.

*Not trying to emulate Bongo with that gif. I WAS DOING GIFS BEFORE IT WAS COOL!!!

*matter

You see? I don't even put the effort in to speak proper English… or English properly… or whatever.

English is my second language anyway. I'm from Germany.

I'm really pleased for you.

No, you're not.