The Walking Dead : Is TWD board terrible right now? And if so, why?

Re: Is TWD board terrible right now? And if so, why?

Hang, then? Okay, string 'em up, boys!

Well, for example, MMC2 is an interesting case-study in hard-baked views, and reality never seems the move the dial for him, at all.

Yes, he is an unusual guy. Quite amiable, though, in his own way.

Get him to talk about Muslims sometime.

I'm sure his lovely daughter went out with a guy called Farouk and he now has to spend some of his hard-earned savings on little chocolate coloured grandchildren. Can't blame the dude.

It's more that when he was stationed in Jerusalem during the Crusades he loved a Muslim girl but the sheikh prevented their marrying. Tragic, really.

The shakes prevented their marrying, you say? So he was an alcoholic back then? It is tragic!

Even then, yes.

Corwin, I think about that a lot.

I had friends who were so shocked when trump was elected, because they stay in this super left hippy bubble. But I wasn't shocked at all because I know super right people too.

It's good to mix it up. That's why I'm an independent

Basically, yeah. It's been an interesting experience. Up here everyone was sure Trump would lose in 2016, and based on the Tea Party and gun nuts on IMDb, I was like 'I am not so sure….'

IMDb prepared you!

It was my secret advantage!

Seriously, I always thought posting on TWD board helped me be a better teacher. But whenever I posted about that people laughed at me. Scum!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You sound isolated from the gritty reality of everyday life. May I ask what you do for a living and where you do it? I'd wager you're in a smart office environment and all your co-workers are university educated.

How dare you.

I'm on the edge. You don't understand. I go everywhere and anywhere in my search for the truth.

Thanks for the question.

I write reviews of feminist and transgender blogs for Ivy League password-protected online zines.

I'm resubscribing to the calendar!

As IF you cancelled your subscription. Particularly when upcoming April is Volleyball Month.

As if such it was to itself? And you think you are the greatest troll? I am the one and such that it is.

I promise I have not and such forth has 14
bottles of cider today

Ye wee tractor bugger.

Just as I suspected.

The only way you would have fun is it you started collecting data for graphs.

Remember when klam first came to TWD and made that thread, "is it cheating if it's online" and you made that joke about cheating on a test by getting the answers online? And nobody paid any attention to you because we were all freaked out/turned on by klam?

That's how I picture hanging out over there -except it's not klam cause klam is awesome

Yeah, that was a good joke. Probably the most memorable part of that thread.

That's what I'm saying! We're not McDonald's, serving a billion a day, we're gourmet, baby!

I don't mean that to offend any other board though

Riiiight, wouldn’t want to offend anyone! Suuuuure…

Quite right. If I did want to offend someone I might point out that we're a niche underground sort of humor, it wouldn't even make it to network tv and if it did it would get cancelled straight away! Not everyone gets it.

But I'm not trying to be a snob. So

now I'm sold!!

I think you're right. If I'm here posting all the time then I might as well branch out. I'll try it. I ain't scurrred

Do it, Bee! Become a soapboxer!

I feel like such a good person right now. In spite of the global lock down, I'm here, altruistically bringing the world together, one netizen at a time.

You never know, maybe one day you might meet some interesting people like Gameboy (cruises restrooms wearing soiled underwear looking for teenage sodomites), Ryan (3'7" transvestite who regularly posts pictures of black cocks and pussy), PAGG (overweight Mexican homosexual who worships Maria Carey but hates himself, often describes how pleasurable it is to feed himself the wrong way around), and many, many more.

I know this reads like they're joking but sadly it's all true, if you can believe that.

Except Ryan is proudly 4'2".

I did talk to Ryan! One of his cats is named after one of my favorite dragqueens! We had a whole conversation about it! I've got an in!

Once you have a full conversation with Ryan you'll wonder why you didn't join the Soapbox earlier.