The Watercooler : China Has Been Faking Its Coronavirus Recovery.

Re: China Has Been Faking Its Coronavirus Recovery.

Hi, Cătălin.

?

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Xenophobic pos c unt!

Please discuss.

Fuck off

Yeah or you can get a life that doesn’t center around pitiful video games and bashing a country you’ll never visit.

Please discuss.

Yeah and you get a life that doesn't center around racism and bashing a country and its people you'll never know and visit

Mission accomplished, you degenerate.

Please discuss.

Fuck off

No.

Please discuss.

That's what I figured.

A big reason it spread so much in the beginning is because they covered it up and let things like Chinese New Year celebrations go on, even when they knew about the virus.

This video is from almost two months ago:

In the video below (also from two months ago), the uploader talks about the dangers of wet markets in China and how officials tried to stop the spread of information about this virus, SARS, and even an earthquake. (Don't look at the video during the wet market part if you don't want to see animal parts and blood on the ground.)

The uploader says, "If you've been to a Chinese wet market, you will know exactly how a mega virus or bacterial infection could begin here. Chinese wet markets are a proverbial zoo of disease, with animals being slaughtered, chopped, mixed, and coming from random sources. At the end of the day, the blood and guts are simply washed down the floor drains with a hose, without an ounce of disinfectant being used."

"These markets are an absolute paradise for viral and bacterial growth and mutation, and largely go unchecked."

This is about SARS: "Mainland China tried to keep it hush-hush in order to preserve social order" and "Trying to keep a lid on the news of an outbreak just meant that it allowed the virus to spread and measures couldn't properly be implemented to stop it."

This is incredibly informative, thank you. I'll check out both of these videos. Yes, the wet markets were a pandemic waiting to happen. It's ridiculous that saying so is somehow racist.

Hark! Harold the angel sings.

I agree! In one video I saw showing footage of a wet market, a woman was selling rats she caught herself! I think (if my memory is correct) she fried and skewered them. What do they think will happen when they have animals slaughtered there and food sold without any health and safety regulations? This isn't the first pandemic that was caused by places like that, so I don't see how it's racist to say they should shut those places down for good (or at the very least, have better health and safety regulations that are regularly enforced). Although even if they do shut them down, some would probably open again in secret.

Things will never change and this will keep happening, since they're trying to deny it originated in Wuhan (this article was from March 19):

China's chief medical advisor DENIES the coronavirus originates in Wuhan as he blasts the claim as 'irresponsible'
A Beijing spokesperson said last week that the coronavirus might have been brought to Wuhan by the US military in a tweet.

However in January, as the epidemic spread fast in China, the country's experts stated the source of the virus was wild animals sold at a seafood market in Wuhan.

The push to question the origin of the disease contradicts China's own initial assessment about the source of the virus, which has now killed nearly 5,000 people worldwide.

Gao Fu, head of China's Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said in January 'we now know the source of the virus is wild animals sold at the seafood market' in Wuhan.

Chinese authorities themselves saw Wuhan and the rest of Hubei province as a threat as they placed the region of 56 million people under strict quarantine to contain the epidemic.

But Beijing began sowing doubts in late February, when Zhong Nanshan, a respected expert affiliated with the National Health Commission, told reporters 'the epidemic first appeared in China, but didn't necessarily originate in China'.

Scientists, however, have long suspected that the virus jumped from an animal at the Wuhan market to a human before spreading globally.

The World Health Organization has said that while the exact path the virus took between its animal source and humans is still unclear, COVID-19 was 'unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019'.

Christl Donnelly, a professor of statistical epidemiology at Imperial College London, said genetic analysis of coronavirus samples collected from around the world showed a common ancestor in China.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8130933/Chinas-leading-medical-advisor-denies-coronavirus-originates-Wuhan.html

It jumped from an animal to a human, then from human to human almost immediately. This thing mutates rapidly and will do so again soon.

I personally don’t think it’s a natural virus. Unpopular opinion but somebody made it for population control. Kills the elders? Hardly does anything to kids? Seems too perfect. Or we can all believe Mother Nature is restoring balance to the world after we’ve slowly destroyed it.

I don't think it's a virus created in a lab.

However, in this article from 2014…

Scientists have recreated a nearly exact replicate of the deadly flu virus that killed an estimated 50 million in the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic. But don’t worry, they say it’s totally safe.
But many scientists disagree and have condemned research that recreates virus’ such this, stating that if released accidentally, a virus could spread to humans and cause a pandemic. Marc Lipsitch, an epidemiologist at Harvard, has criticized research such as Kawaoka’s as unnecessarily risky.

“There is a quantifiable possibility that these novel pathogens could be accidentally or deliberately released. Exacerbating the immunological vulnerability of human populations to PPPs is the potential for rapid global dissemination via ever-increasing human mobility,” Lipsitch said in a paper about experiments with transmissible virus’. “The dangers are not just hypothetical.”

Lipsitch points out that many of the H1N1 flu outbreaks that have occurred between 1977 and 2009 were a result of a lab accident.

Kawaoka disagrees, saying, “We maintain that it is better to know as much as possible about the risk posed by these viruses so we may be able to identify the risk when viruses with pandemic potential emerge, and have effective countermeasures on-hand or ready for development.”

That last quote says it was supposed to help them be ready with countermeasures for a pandemic, but it doesn't look like it helped.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/pa8vpm/a-flu-virus-that-killed-millions-in-1918-has-now-been-recreated

Lol as I was reading the last part I had the same exact thoughts as you. So much for that! And to think these doctors make hundreds of thousands recreating lethal viruses. So we now have hard evidence that the Chinese recreate them and no one seems to know anything about this one. Fuckers deserve to be shot in the head.

That study was done in Canada by a virologist from the US! I assume the article below from 2005 is the same one they were referring to in the 2014 article (https://www.nature.com/articles/445237a):

Those who carried out the macaque study say yes, as a better understanding of how it acts in a system similar to humans' will help scientists treat future pandemics. The study was carried out in the biohazard level 4 labs of the Public Health Agency of Canada in Winnipeg. Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and his colleagues infected macaques with the 1918 virus or a contemporary flu strain. Whereas the contemporary virus caused mild symptoms in the lungs, the 1918 flu spread quickly throughout the respiratory system and the monkeys died within days. The damage parallels reports of human patients in 1918.

The team reports that the 1918 virus caused the monkeys' immune systems to go into overdrive, causing immune proteins to be expressed at abnormally high levels and attack the body — what immunologists call a cytokine storm.

But in this article (https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2005/10/resurrecting-spanish-flu), it says,

Once the full sequence was in hand, other researchers set about reconstructing the 1918 virus. Virologist Peter Palese's team at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City stitched the eight genes into a regular flu virus genome and shipped the DNA to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia. There, virologist Terrence Tumpey inserted the DNA into cells to make live virus.

This article (https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/qa/1918flupandemic.htm) says,

The work was a collaboration among scientists from CDC, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, and Southeast Poultry Research Laboratory.

WTF, how many people had (and have) access to the Spanish flu virus??

I actually didn’t look up who that Kasuaka or wherever was from, I just assumed he was Chinese since this thread is about that

But I wonder how many of these cases of influenza these scientists are studying and replicating? You don’t think it’s possible they could clone one with slight alterations that fit their agenda?

I think they could. I guess all we can do is hope they didn't and won't do that.

Well I’m experiencing the majority of its symptoms right now and hate for them is something that’s driving me. And hate is a very powerful motivator

What are your symptoms? Are you coughing and short of breath?

I hope you feel better soon and it doesn't get worse. On TV, they were showing people on a beach in GA partying it up. (FL, too, but some footage was from St. Simons Island in GA.) The beach is closed now, but those people (and anyone else doing what they were doing) are selfish morons. CNN just showed a huge crowd on an Australia beach too. There are selfish morons everywhere, and they're going to harm (and kill) the rest of us.

Even if those labs don't purposely release a virus, lab accidents can cause them to be released anyway (like that article above said), so you'd think they'd stop fiddling around with viruses. You'd also think people in China would learn their lesson about "wet markets," but that probably won't happen any time soon.

I made a thread about it down below. It may have been moved to the “I’m Leaving” board, in case I die in my sleep.

I'll check it out.

Don't die!

You might find this video interesting too:

"Unless these actions lead to a permanent ban on wildlife farming, outbreaks like this one are bound to happen again."

I trust the ChiComs as far as I can throw them, especially re the Chinese Flu!

I trust the ChiComs as far as I can throw them. And as to Chinese Flu, I'm sure they're full of shit!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

I think the Chinese are getting better

Not a shock.

If anything positive comes of this maybe it could be that more people China will start to question the State's control of their information. One could hope.

You might call China a… catfish.

Please discuss.