Health & Fitness : Men who strip naked to take a …

Men who strip naked to take a …

… shit.
NUDE POOPERS The men who get naked to do a poo because they need to be ‘more open position’ to ‘leave less of a mess’

A new wave of men are admitting to pooing in the nude because of greater 'comfort and freedom' and 'leaving less of a mess'

'I feel free like an animal'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/8376770/men-who-get-naked-to-poo/

I GameBoy
You gotsta

Re: Men who strip naked to take a …

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

WAY TMI!!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱 Let's go, Brandon!

This is the first time I've ever heard of this!

During the first Space Shuttle Mission, STS-1, Pilot Robert Crippen was the first to use the toilet; to go number 2. Other than Space Lab, this was the first time American Astronauts had access to a toilet in space. (On the Apollo missions, astronauts had to do their business with little plastic bags attached to their nether region.)

Grissom, went into the toilet, dropped his drawers, sat down on top of the space throne, strapped in (yes they had to strap in) and started to do his business. Problem, this was in zero-g. Long story short, he got some fecal matter on his pants. Without gravity, getting do-do off your clothes is not easy. He then suggested to his Commander, John Young, it's best to get buck naked before you "go" because "it's much easier to get it off your skin." However, John Young already knew this. He was a two time Apollo veteran, having flown to the moon twice. On those missions, the astronauts would strip naked, apply the plastic bag to their butts and poop. The Apollo spacecrafts were small and cramp and afforded now privacy. Imagine doing that in the space of a telephone booth with 3 other men.

Yes, they pooped in these going to the Moon:

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Not for me, I need to be dressed and ready for any possible home invasion.

Durrrrrrrrr

lol i have a friend who used to do this. he got naked every time he took a dump and left the clothes outside of the bathroom bc he was afraid that microscobically small shit particles would fling around and stick to the clothes. he also would take a shower after every dump cuz of the particles that got stuck to his skin and hair. he doesn't do this anymore tho, i believe.

suck it.