The Batman : Bat suit and bat bike revealed

Bat suit and bat bike revealed

Set photos of a stunt double in the suit.

No cape.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Bat suit and bat bike revealed

Patterson from the start showing he is a complete Pussy. Bale and Afleck did most of their own stunts. It's looks laughable. The stunt double ia 50 lbs heavier than Patterson. And he looks 15 years older. This Batman film is gonna suck so bad.

As bad as smelling Donna's Ass. Lmao

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Post deleted

I'd rather see a movie with this stunt double. Guy actually looks like he might be the real Batman.

The bat cycle is kinda boring looking. It’s a bit conventional looking. I liked Nolan’s better

That's why I prefer it. It makes it all more realistic in a sense for him to obtain a chopper like that and just slightly modify it for the less than $200 at the Home Depot than to have some overly high-tech James Bond bike while still maintaining his secret identity.

In Batman Vs Superman, there's a scene where Batman, driving the Batmobile, drives underwater in the Gotham Harbor, where he enters an underwater tunnel that eventually takes him to the Batcave.

How did Batman/Bruce Wayne manage to have an entire tunnel built underwater, which would take a team of engineers to design, not to mention billions of dollars, to his own place of residence, and remain undetected?

Billionaire or not, you can't just have a tunnel built inside of a sea without anyone ever knowing about it. And the fact that if someone were to find this and walk through it, ending up at the Wayne Manor, would give away Batman's identity.

Not safe nor practical. I would never make a secret passageway to my apartment in a body of water. That's just impractical.

This looks like a 90s low budget made-for-TV Batman movie.

It's funny, because Keaton's suit in 89 was made of rubber, and really expensive to design, customize and tailor, and Keaton couldn't even turn his head sideways in it. Who would have thunk Batman could simply wear cotton, vinyl, Kevlar black clothes with bat logo stitched on, and call it a day.

All in all, I love this suit. It's not the prettiest, but that's why I prefer it. This could be the most realistically functional Batsuit yet. It's really just a bulletproof vest and armor modified and nailed together. It looks like from the waist down, it's just black pants and black boots.

Batman Begins portrayed the suit in a plausible way, but this looks even more realistic than that - like something you can put together in your garage.

The cowl is classic (30s/40s era). It's a nice touch that the bat symbol looks like a dismantled gun nailed to the Kevlar - probably the gun that killed his parents.

Post deleted

I was thinking it looked more Year 100 Batman myself

LOL. 🤡🌎

Christian Bale will always be batman to me.

He didn't have the Ben Affleck square jawline and butt chin.

He never did look like Batman. Good actor, didn't look like Batman. Out of all the actors they could have gotten, they picked one without a jawline and prominent chin.

Is this part of the same universe as the new Joker movie or is it something else?

How many Batman movies do there need to be??? How many times can the same characters be "rebooted"??

Post deleted

There is worldwide interest in my avatar. There is minimal (comic fanboy/fangirl) interest in Batman.

Yes, I have a St. Patrick's Day avatar! I also used to change my username to names like "CrystalClovers" and "CrystalLeprechaunDroppings."

Post deleted

Thanks! I have a version with clovers in the background.

Looks like shit

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

Thanks. I'll wait until I see the movie to comment further.

This will just be generic MCU style drivel for simpletons like Ryan.