Science : Would you have sex with your own clone?

Would you have sex with your own clone?

I would. I have always found myself beautiful, a 10 even on my worst day. I get lots of female attention. Sometimes I take pictures of my penis and then masturbate to them. It’s sooo nice. It’s perfect and I just love looking at it from different angles. It’s small but it’s just the right shape, plus I know exactly what to do with it. I can make any woman climax in under a minute. Repeatedly.

Anyway, I want a clone that I could make passionate love to all night long. First I would pull his hair and be playful, then I would suck his dick. We would take turns being bottoms all night long. There wouldn’t be anything gay about it since I would just be having sex with myself. It’s no different to masturbation. I might choose to have my clone a little less muscular, though. I have been hitting the gym quite hard recently and I’m starting to look seriously big.

I would also rim my clone. My anus is nice and super tight and I could spend hours licking it. It’s maintained so diligently and is sort of sweet smelling. I even enjoy smelling my own farts. My vegan diet actually gives them a lively aroma with a hint of lavender. I want my clone to defecate all over my face, so I can smear the excrement and have a black face. Then I will wear a pinstripe suit with a bow tie and I’ll strut around with a cane so I can be a black pimp.

I once had this dream where I was a black pimp and I had a cane in one hand and Rocket on a leash in the other. He had a gimp mask and he really suited it. I would love to do that and it would get him out of his parent’s basement and outside for once.

I think I’m going to do some research into clones.

Re: Would you have sex with your own clone?

You are a very sick man.

You’re gonna fit right in here!

Welcome!

You've outdone yourself!

What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

You need to get over it, okay? I'm telling you to get over it! This fantasy of yours is dumb. Nobody is going to let you clone yourself. It's not even possible and will never happen.

He needs help!

What the hell else did you expect from me?

Where did I say I expected anything from you?

You said he needs help after I tried helping him. So I guess I'm done chatting with you until the next time you bring up this topic.

How is raining on his parade and calling him dumb helping him?

Okay..

1. Is human cloning possible?

How do you expect me to know that?

Disgusting pervert

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You could also sing duets together on Smule! And Lil Azzy could have two dads!

Ask Gameboy how old he is Lulz

First off Cosmic is a dumb fag.

Second if there were two of me I'd DP a hot chick.

I used to know madmen, now I only come across idiots.

nice try faggot

yeah nice try fuckwit

I’m not that desperate (yet).

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8424687@N08/

I would.

yes.

Lol imma need the meme with the “that’s racist” little boy captioned with “that’s incest” for this thread

pe, you crazy fuck

I'm cumming.

Far more entertaining than the real thing.

The OP's PE impression, that is. Not having sex with your own clone. I don't know what that would be like, all I can say on that front is I would. I have always found myself beautiful, a 10 even on my worst day. I get lots of female attention. Sometimes I take pictures of my penis and then masturbate to them. It’s sooo nice. It’s perfect and I just love looking at it from different angles. It’s small but it’s just the right shape, plus I know exactly what to do with it. I can make any woman climax in under a minute. Repeatedly.

Anyway, I want a clone that I could make passionate love to all night long. First I would pull his hair and be playful, then I would suck his dick. We would take turns being bottoms all night long. There wouldn’t be anything gay about it since I would just be having sex with myself. It’s no different to masturbation. I might choose to have my clone a little less muscular, though. I have been hitting the gym quite hard recently and I’m starting to look seriously big.

I would also rim my clone. My anus is nice and super tight and I could spend hours licking it. It’s maintained so diligently and is sort of sweet smelling. I even enjoy smelling my own farts. My vegan diet actually gives them a lively aroma with a hint of lavender. I want my clone to defecate all over my face, so I can smear the excrement and have a black face. Then I will wear a pinstripe suit with a bow tie and I’ll strut around with a cane so I can be a black pimp.

I once had this dream where I was a black pimp and I had a cane in one hand and Rocket on a leash in the other. He had a gimp mask and he really suited it. I would love to do that and it would get him out of his parent’s basement and outside for once.

I think I’m going to do some research into clones.

Yes!

I'd fuck the shit outta me!

me—><—me

Excellent.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

No. Unless it was female and somehow Asian.

I’m Asian

Asian_Brad_Pitt 💗 Bale Pearce Oldman & Crystal & Nettie & Twizlee & Sophie

No, thanks.

myself? yes, of course. i'm bi-sexual, i know my body inside out and i love myself. gosh, i'd go beserk on myself.

i'm bi-sexual
OMG me too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asian_Brad_Pitt 💗 Bale Pearce Oldman & Crystal & Nettie & Twizlee & Sophie

nice rice

I'd like to, but I'm not sure my clone would consent to it. It's going to happen either way, tho.

I'm as real as a doughnut, motherfuckerrr.

No!