The Soapbox : Admin: Miley needs removing…

Admin: Miley needs removing…

She started attacking me, then is now sending me inboxes telling me to kill myself, then found me on fb, keeps trying to call me and harass me, tried getting her mum involved (lol) and had been finding pics of my family and slagging them off too…

What's gonna get done about it?

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Re: Admin: Miley needs removing…

This is a Facebook matter. Not a filmboards one I’d like to point out

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

No.
You're messaging me on my personal accounts and taking photos of my family BECAUSE of this place.

You need to be removed.

“You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model!”
- Jesus, 2019

Well I’m not going anywhere what a pity for you

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

The private message telling him to kill himself is definitely here on Filmboards!

Contact the police. Hasn't she harrassed you and your family before?

We've had to get the police on her numerous times but they never do fuck all.

She's messaged my sister abuse, my mum, contacted numerous jobs I've worked at etc

She's so lonely bless her, imagine being that pathetic :( it's sad tbh

- Jesus, 2019

Block her on everything. You're the better person here because you tried being nice even after she went nuts on your family.

Silence shooter you’re enjoying this you don’t actually care you’re just shit stirring

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

You're actually worse than Shooter. You need a kick in the arse. I hope someone in your village gives you a beating.

Contact her doctor or her psychiatric nurse, just google miley and her mum for her doctors location. Get your mum or someone who is unaffected by the abuse to clearly tell them whats going on, she will be in a strait jacket by the end of the week in Muckamore mental hospital.

Omg is that like what you want for me ?!!

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

You attack people in real life who you don't know, I like people to think I can reach them in real life. Only difference is, I'm doing it for lulz and its case closed the next day. But with you, you contacted Ryans producer and rang him at work. What normal person does that.

Either leave him, and his pretty sister alone or he should contact your General Practitioner and file a complaint.

I JUST WANTED TO BE PRETTY, STARTS TO CRY!

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

state of your sister shes almost as ugly as you

As I recall, Ryans sister is rather attractive, you could diet for 50 years and spend 100 on the treadmill and never be anywhere close to her beauty, Miley.

She can probably sing too

That really hurt me, is it my face!?

I heard you like the bad girls honey, is that true? - Lana Del Rey

No, its your soul

OH i just wanted to be pretty 😢

but ill never be again god has already punished me with cursing me FAT isnt that punishment enough!?

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

but ill never be again god has already punished me with cursing me FAT isnt that punishment enough!?

You think YOU have it bad from gods hand? yeah, google Job 7:20 then come back and talk to me.

Yes I've read job that was awful but alteast there was a light in the end of his tunnel there is none in mine im going to HELL

alteast there was a light in the end of his tunnel

There was no light Miley, god tortured him and killed his family just to prove a point to the piece of shit that is satan, then he died.

What are you on about?

lol Nah do not take it personally miley, she is just unfairly hot, you are average.

i wish i was that hot

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

So do I, because I have seen your pussy

i dont understand am i not pretty to you?

If you was not so self centered and crazy, I could see myself finding a little pretty.

you know all my life i was called ugly? thas why im so insecure i am ugly im sorry dont look at me anymore , im gonna cry

hugs????

so was I, it sucked, but i got over it for the most part.

sigh you're probably not ugly but i dont know who you are so…

Im Dane, nice to meet ya

yeah ive already told you you're good looking though above average whereas i am AVERAGE

would you do me if u met me irl?

yeah but why does it matter as you said im your average joe plain jane etc

yeah

Miley, what if I told you i could be in Ireland by midnight 2moz?

Then why do you use the word 'ugly' as your go-to insult?
If people called you it all your life and you hate the word, surely you wouldn't use it?

Don't get me wrong, I believe people called you ugly because I've got eyes, but it doesn't make sense as to why you'd use it so frequent..

- Jesus, 2019

Ryan, were you ever bullied?

Nah, I was in with the right groups of people at school.

- Jesus, 2019

Even as a young kid? You were feminine and small, you're lucky they didn't pick on you.

Nah, I was a lovely kid who got on with everyone.
Then I came out at 12, and was friends with all the 'popular girls' so nobody ever said anything to me because their boyfriends aka the 'popular boys' would always stick up for me if anybody said anything - so they didn't 😁

- Jesus, 2019

So you've never experienced homophobia on your life?

Not really.

I have had random teens shout insults, but that's because they think they're all 'ard showing off.
And obviously whenever I'm in an argument with someone their go-to insult is always something gay - but I don't count that because everyone says horrible shit when arguing.
The only times really have been the two times I went to America. Both times I had people openly say homophobic things to me, I was shocked because I just assumed California and Orlando would be pet-friendly 🤷‍♂️

It's never bothered me though.

Oh, and obviously trolls on here constantly and online after the show aired - but I find them more funny than anything, hence sticking around 😅

- Jesus, 2019

I'm really not ugly ok just leave me be this is why i started on you cause you kept calling me ugly

Kept calling you ugly?
I've not interacted with you for weeks, probably months, and when we last spoke we were fine.

Stop pulling shit out you're saggy ass.

- Jesus, 2019

WELL a user came up and told me when i had you on block that you were doxxing me on funny picd and cslling me fat ugly worthless and wanted me to top myself, this is why i started of course the user i will never say

That never happened.
Stop lying.
You're a vile piece of shit.

- Jesus, 2019

whatever have it your way i am done

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

But are you though?
You're never quite 'done'

- Jesus, 2019

post some pics of your hot sister