Politics : You go Rachel Maddow!

You go Rachel Maddow!

I've been saying it forever…let Rachel break it down for ya.

bowing.gif
Maddow: Racism Is 'A Persistent Infection' In White American Culture | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Sobbering news..😞

Re: You go Rachel Maddow!

Trump made animal cruelty a federal felony so I'll gladly take his racism in exchange for that.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane
By those who could not hear the music.

I'm not commenting on that video, because I haven't watched it, but if the verdict is something is inherent within a race, then that thing is natural, and so those people should not be judged so harshly for it.

To do otherwise would be racist.

Your comment is irrelevant to Rachel's report.

Perhaps you shouldn't leave a comment if you're too lazy to watch a short important video, without me having to provide a summary to you. Go ahead and delete your post now.

I make a perfectly valid, intelligent point. It's a shame your agenda has clouded your judgement.

No you didn't you little dick bastard. Why don't you go jerk your little dick off somewhere else online because I am trying to have a discussion thread about something important regarding our country and you wanna sit at your ****ing PC with your hard little bitty dick getting off from arguing with me about NOTHING! YOU'RE NOTHING! OKAY?

Your race is racist and about to turn this country into a civil war. FORGET YOUR BABY DICK. We are NOT interested in it.

Calm down. You're getting worked up and acting like a deranged ape. I can almost smell the feces you've thrown around your bedroom.

If all white people are racist, then they clearly can't help it. You need to stop being racist and stop judging an entire race for something they clearly can't help.

Lol at you little dick. Goodbye

I guess you realized your error and thought it best to run away.

she's a ****ing retard

It does seem to be the only explanation.

That dude is dumb. He's the same guy who kept pushing the stupid Russia hoax.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

You didn't even watch the video.
Gwyn was right about you all when she told me that everyone on this board is dumb.

He's calling his political opponents racist. How original. Same thing you do.

"I am Kamala Harris, my pronouns are she and her, and I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit." -A fucking idiot

"You go Rachel Maddow"

Go where?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I know, it's a serious issue, and she's white and sadly wasting her time probably on something she knows almost nothing about, like most people, maybe.

Christina • 38 • female • Cleveland • Irish Chinese/Indonesian Swiss German French Dutch • brunette • hazel eyes • average complexion