The Soapbox : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Would DrFeet enjoy a job cleaning toilets?

He has a **** fetish?.

I thought that was someone else?.

Post deleted

I associate PE with the **** fetish.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

You are way off.

I like butts as much as the next guy but any trace of **** makes me gag.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane
By those who could not hear the music.

Post deleted

You posted the other day about rimming a woman two hours after she took a **** because you like that "musk" taste and smell. Then you deleted it and changed the OP. You're obsessed with women and **** and farts. It's an attraction/revulsion thing with you.

Administrator
I GameBoy

A woman's natural arse smell isn't the same as ****.

When people's body wash fragrance wears off, they don't start smelling like ****. People have natural body scents, while relatively clean.

People don't walk around all day with **** crumbs up their arsehole with it smelling like ****.

No, I'm merely repeating what you posted and then deleted. You said you wanted the woman to take a ****, not shower, and not douche, so you could rim her two hours later. You called it a "musk" which everyone knows is a scent produced by male mammals like a deer or civet. Human females don't produce musk. You were describing the trace odor and taste of feces.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I didn't mean literally musk. I was being descriptive of a fragrance. There is no "trace odor of feces" that lingers on an ass long after a **** if a person cleans themselves properly. If their ass still smells like **** after a ****, they didn't wipe/rinse correctly. That's dirty.

I met my baby mama in junior high. We had been dating for a few weeks, she had already let me go down on her and I loved it. After a few weeks her butt was consuming my fantasies and I wanted to bite her butt. She had the nicest butt and during this process I discovered I had a huge ass fetish. This epiphany led me to going down on her sweet asshole. Wholly ****… I was hooked. Her tight little ass smelled like bubble gum and tasted even better. I went about it slowly and over time she came to really like it. I gave her her first orgasm during this time and when I started eating her ass during an orgasm, she was hooked.

One particular activity we enjoyed was; she would squat over my face and press her asshole tightly over my mouth, then she proceeded to do things to me. I pulled her down on my face as hard as I could and shoved my tongue as far up her as I could. Ok, I’m a little off topic here but her ass crack smelled like candy to me.

I prefer clean freshly showered butts anyway. I changed my mind. Forget that post.

You have an avid imagination.

Whatever.

No one is talking about eating **** when they toss a salad. The point is no one can be antiseptically clean. Even if a woman douches first, you might consume some molecules of feces. This has always been my point when we discuss this topic.

I prefer the natural taste of another human being when I make love, not perfumes and lotions.

It seems to me you have a conflict about rimming a woman. You like the natural "musk" and trace smell of body fluids and see it as erotic and appealing. But at the same time you are disgusted as we all are by toilet 'smells'. It's like you find certain things appealing and erotic when you are sexually aroused. But after you orgasm you're like "yuck" or "meh".

Amirite?

Administrator
I GameBoy

His foot fetish supercedes that of his love for sh!t, so I reckon his dream job would be a shoe salesman.

Lol

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

Why do you have to get the “taco” in there, you racist jerk? 🙄

🌚

I think that would be the perfect job for that weird pervert!

cheers.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤪 Biden "We finally beat Medicare." 🙂 Politico "Biden is toast."