Sex and Dating : Are bisexuals tops or bottoms with men? Or both?

Are bisexuals tops or bottoms with men? Or both?

Is it even likely for a bisexual to be a bottom?

Being a bottom is a very degrading, submissive, emasculating position for men. Very few women are going to be attracted to a submissive man. How can they expect the man to take charge in the bedroom, while the same man is the bitch with male partners?

It doesn't work.

Being submissive with other men is going to affect their personality around women - they're going to develop lisps, talk in the gay accent; they're submissive attributes are going shine through, even around women.

Being dominant or alpha isn't something you can switch back and forth between like a switch. You either have to be full alpha or full bitch.

Now tops. I don't think most woman would be comfortable even dating bisexual tops. Having sex with men in general is a feminine bitchy thing to do, and women generally are not attracted to men who have sex with other men. They don't want the same penis inside of them that's also inside men's assholes.

Bisexuality doesn't work in practice. It only works if the woman doesn't know the man is bisexual - and the relationship would only last short term.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane
By those who could not hear the music.

Re: Are bisexuals tops or bottoms with men? Or both?

If you "expect" me to read this, improve the quality. There are typos and misspellings all over the place. Don't be so arrogant. Don't "expect" the reader to do all the heavy lifting; do your job and present your point coherently.

Let me know when you've edited this mess and maybe I'll come back and read it.

Nimda and Mechanic have typos and you never say anything. Do you expect more from me? Thanks. biggrin.gif

Your logic is as erroneous as your writing.

What evidence do you have that either I read their posts or know who they are?

You need to ask yourself why you're allowing yourself to feel victimized.

Wow, we finally have the ultimate Omega position filled.

Sucks to be you but you seem happy enough with it.

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

i'm so drugged up. If someone's gay, why would they pick "bottom" out of the two? There are two options….why pick the one where they get less sexual pleasure, more risk of infection, and the one that's more emasculating and harmful to their pride?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

booo_pic.jpg?w=440&h=240&crop=1

Your stupid Joker comedy routine SUCKS!