The Watercooler : If you were forced into an arranged marriage with someone from this board, which

Re: If you were forced into an arranged marriage with someone from this board, w

Throws PE a pair of piss stained underwear.

Re: If you were forced into an arranged marriage with someone from this board, w

Can you throw me yours?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Life's crazy. You play strip poker with one junior high school boy in the back of a van only one time and you never hear the end of it.

How much time did you serve in juvie for that, Hungry?

SFD.

Vegetables are the rutabaga of all evil.

I miss him

@SoFarDown where are youuuu (I hope this is his tag on fb)

He's sweet and charming, and you have an infinite amount in common, but but but… that's like marrying your brother. Don't forget u gotta kiss your hub sometimes.

Marrying any of my dude friends would be like marrying a brother. SFD is the best of the best of the best, with honours.

Vegetables are the rutabaga of all evil.

I'd be your dude friend, brother, or lifemate/manservant/bullet shield any day. The very best is you, no argument.💖

I miss you as well, @rouge!!

And thank you to whomever said I was sweet and charming. That's far too kind to a rancid wad of meat like me. 😊

Die young and save yourself

Forced? In what circumstances?

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home