Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Poll: Should I go back to Walmart for Black Friday?

Should I go back to Walmart for Black Friday?

I was there earlier for cooking ingredients, and I saw these bamboo pillows I really liked for $5. I want to buy two. They weren’t for sale yet though. Black Friday started at 6 pm.

They had security guarding the electronic items that wasn’t for sake yet. When I went, it was slow. But it’s likely not slow now.

Is it worth it to go back just for two pillows?

1. Walmart isn’t exactly around the corner. I’d have to take the highway. It’s a drive.
2. The sale started at 6. So there’s a good chance the pillows will be sold already, and It'd be all for nothing.
3. There could be long lines. I’ve been in a Black Friday line before and it’s not a fun experience. It stays with you like a rape memory. It’s agonizing.
4. However if I don’t try, I figure I’m passing up an opportunity.

Yes, go child!
0% 0 votes
Hell no. Screw those crowds.
0% 0 votes

Re: Should I go back to Walmart for Black Friday?

I bought the pillows.

You dummy..
Wtf is a bamboo pillow anyway? Don't answer that question because you'll only use the opportunity to market a freaking bamboo pillow to us and I don't wanna read that shit.

Waste of time and money if you ask me.

They are so comfortable. I didn’t know how good they’d be, but for $5, it was worth it. My expectations are met. It’s like sleeping on air. I woke up with no back pain or tension in my neck. I have 2 MyPillows and 2 Bamboo ones. I considered the MyPillow ones comfortable, but these beat that.