Drama : Bumblefuck, USA (2011)

Bumblefuck, USA (2011)

"The King of Cups expects a picnic! But this is not his birthday." ~ Drusilla

Re: Bumblefuck, USA (2011)

Hmmm…

4.2 on IMDb.

๐Ÿ˜บ Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. ๐Ÿ˜  Let's go, Brandon! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Slava Ukraini! ๐Ÿ˜‹ Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

I don't always/often rely on IMDb ratings. I still watch the movies for myself and make up my own mind. There are movies that I've enjoyed that get lousy scores, just like there's movies with high scores that I think suck. I'm not a fan of any of the Godfather movies (at 9.2) or Giant (7.7) or Star Wars (8.6).

"The King of Cups expects a picnic! But this is not his birthday." ~ Drusilla

I understand your logic, and I don't disagree with it. However, there are SO many films
I want to see, I tend to concentrate on the ones which were well received by the viewers and/or critics.

However if it sounds like a film I would like, I will take a chance. A good example is Europa Report. Mediocre reviews, but I loved it.

๐Ÿ˜บ Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. ๐Ÿ˜  Let's go, Brandon! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Slava Ukraini! ๐Ÿ˜‹ Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Is this title not swearing, hana !?

Hallo buna, I don't think it is swear.

There is a beautiful English town name Scunthorpe, and just because it have swear in the word doesn't mean to say it is swear, hana
โ–ฒ Top